Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

wildblossom

IF-Rockerz

wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Hi!!!

I just heard the KANK music. It definitely did not meet my expectations. I loved the music from K3G. But I don't like this one at all. Only one song, Tumhi Dekho Na, is sounds nice to me, but I don't like it much.

What do you think? Is it amazing, good, bad or so-so? OR on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the worst, what do you give it? Seriously, I don't like it at all, I give it a 1.5. I definitely don't like the way its Americanized- yeah the movie takes place in the U.S., but it still doesn't sound good like that, to me at least.

Which Johar movie's music do you like best? For me, its K3G.

And what about the rest of the soundtracks for this year? I love the Fanaa and Krissh ones. Which one do you think will do best? I think Fanaa will, but then Krissh might beat Fanaa. And there is the Don music still to be heard among numerous others.

Plz share your opinion.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KANK Music- what do you think?" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aerian

aerian

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I too dint like the music of KANK..I kinda expected the SEL trio to give some really good music after kal ho na ho..but the songs of KANK are worth forgetting immediately after hearing them..

I would rate them a 5/10 and most of the credit goes to the song tumhi dekho na..the title song is ok..rest are a waste and too loud..

KANK's music is overhyped and if we dint have such high expectations from karan johar and S-E-L duo, I would have given a cool 7/10..I would say my previous rating was because i was too disappointed..

The best music this year could be Fanaa(Eventho' its been some months since the release,RDB still rocks)..Krishh too doesnt have impressive music..Rajesh Roshan's music started deteriorating after Kaho naa..

starcity

Goldie

starcity

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
i loved the song mitwa- revisited Big smile , the others were okay but not that great

Post Reply New Post

Go to top