Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

I am really Deeya Singh (Page 9)

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha5

Jprasad . If u are really deeya singh .Could Armaan and Jassi end up each other.and could jassi accept armaan's love.Thanks.

It is in Babaji's hands to bring Armaan and Jassi together...we believe in everything Babaji does.  Babaji wants to make things interesting on JJKN.  We want to be a legend in your mind so we need Babaji's help.  He will show the audience in time, if Jassi will accept Armaan's love. 

Angelie Senior Member
Angelie
Angelie

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
LOL
Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Jp-those answers were really funny and politically correct-I may add.

If Apu is your better half, Deeya, does that make Tony your worse half?

japdil Groupbie
japdil
japdil

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paheli

Jp-those answers were really funny and politically correct-I may add.

If Apu is your better half, Deeya, does that make Tony your worse half?

Good one Paheli!!!!!!!!11

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

It is in Babaji's hands to bring Armaan and Jassi together...we believe in everything Babaji does.

huh......I thought yeh sab to aapke farts ki kirpa thiWink
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

How do you know?  The deadliest fart are silent.  The first stinky fart made Purab leave the show the first time around.  He couldn't handle the stench.  Have you noticed how Maria, Pari and Maddy have disappeared?  The methane and sulphuric gases from the farts caused them to fall into a coma.  Who knows when they will wake up.  We have contemplated doing a whole show on their comatose situation.

Some other examples of fart reactions:  One fart was so full of air that Jassi turned 360 degrees into Jessica.  Another fart had some many chemical compounds that it killed everyone's brain cells so that they could not even recognize Jassi. 

Farts are very much at work on the sets JJKN.  We could not progress so beautifully if it weren't for farts.

u left out the brain farts

on a serious note, this thread is worthy of a "Sai", "Rabeea", "Manjot" and "Jprasad" moment.....LOLLOLLOL

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

How do you know?  The deadliest fart are silent.  The first stinky fart made Purab leave the show the first time around.  He couldn't handle the stench.  Have you noticed how Maria, Pari and Maddy have disappeared?  The methane and sulphuric gases from the farts caused them to fall into a coma.  Who knows when they will wake up.  We have contemplated doing a whole show on their comatose situation.

Some other examples of fart reactions:  One fart was so full of air that Jassi turned 360 degrees into Jessica.  Another fart had some many chemical compounds that it killed everyone's brain cells so that they could not even recognize Jassi. 

Farts are very much at work on the sets JJKN.  We could not progress so beautifully if it weren't for farts.

u left out the brain farts

on a serious note, this thread is worthy of a "Sai", "Rabeea", "Manjot" and "Jprasad" moment.....LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL OMG, JP...err...or should I say DeeyaWink!!! You are SO hilarious!!!

I must have missed reading this before, and now that I read it, I am suffering from a serious case of laughs!!Tongue

Edited by shiverz - 04 May 2005 at 8:09pm
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

hi anajali,moica and Jasssi4aman.

i know you love me.Wink i love you gals of IF! Winkyou are my inspirations of acting! and those who want my phone number , please i cannot give it to you as my wife will kill me then.DeadDeadDead but i will come here and alk to you !!!ek saath itne ladkiya kahan se milengi mujhko??Wink okay?

(BTW, teach some lessons to Diya/jp!!! they are doing all the bloopers in the show!!!!!Wink WinkWink!!)

Go to top