Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Okay "Deeya Singh" give me Apoorva's home number, cell number and his address!!!!!!!!!!!!I mean it!!!If you are gonna go around saying you are Deeya Singh, at least give me that information!!!!!!😛Edited by anjali308 - 18 years ago
giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok deeya darling catch u for lunch on Friday!  In the meantime good luck handing out Apu's details to the the crazed fans on this site...now that u have admitted ur deeya they'll haunt u foreva!

Gia ...(ooops Ekta!)
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆 😆 😆 .........this is funny......i am completely enjoying this......actually it's better than the show itself
marvelous.malks thumbnail
jokes apart...seriously....i dont think that this is deeya singh..if u are...i think u know that there are many ppl who hate u 4 ruining jassi
*Anjali* thumbnail
OMG! 😆 👏  So JP is Diya, Rumi is Apu (btw, have i told you lately Rumi that I love ya?? 😛😉), any takers on Aryan? 😈  Nandu?  Edited by anjali308 - 18 years ago
This isn't Deeya Singh!! I am sure the real Deeya wouldn't make up such a lie and reveal what is gonna happen on JJKN!!!Also, the real Deeya could give me Apoorva's whereabouts!!!!😕
Hey Rumi!!! If you really are Apoorva, then divorce Shilpa and marry me, like right now😆!!!! I really love you!!!!❤️
natasha5 thumbnail
K Jprasad (Deeya singh) If u r the real deeya singh .so give us the number of arpoorva i am crazy about apoorva.
jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: jassi4armaan

jokes apart...seriously....i dont think that this is deeya singh..if u are...i think u know that there are many ppl who hate u 4 ruining jassi

I am jealous of Jassi that is why I made her look so stupid.  Aren't you proud of me.  😛
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Okay JP..then kick mona out and put me there..and rumi...yeah..plz marry me.. 😊 

rumi, apu...can i talk to u...??? 😆 😆

and take a interview u too 😆 😆 

Mallika