India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

I am really Deeya Singh (Page 38)

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 01 May 2006 at 9:57am | IP Logged
ps..everyone made fun of my constipation Angry ....what can i do....this deeya singh never paid me for the role of raghav and i couldnt even afford laxatives Cry ...and my latest album(nain kathaari) too bombed and i am bankrupt now...deeya, if you dont clear my dues, i will fart around your house farting Angry

BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 01 May 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karan Oberoi

Originally posted by Deeya Singh

mauritian, really i am soooo sorry.

JJKN lovers, I promise to start another show and start it off great so that you think what a great show and then end it badly too so that no one can think that I have gone right in my head.

hey diyuEmbarrassedHeart, tell me, why didnt  you  tell us that mandA were in Heart...i heard that you even cooked up the MM(i hate this name) and mona rumours just to secrete the mandA Heart....shame on youAngry...you stashed everythingAngry...and you made poor me  the scapegoatEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and because of you, the truth  about the MandA mystery remains hidden beneath a shroud of secracyAngry

and i in actuality  am Mr.Karan Oberoi Evil Smile Band of BoysBig smileBig smileBig smile

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..lmaoooooooooo

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

LOL

dudeeeeeeLOL...sirTongue..what O what OOOOOOOOOOO what in heaven's name was your dance at Femina Miss IndiaTongueDead; and what expressions were thoseConfused..you need to get the national award for Best Comedian--your expressions crack me up in the saddest of scenes sirTongueTongue

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 01 May 2006 at 10:25am
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 01 May 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A diehard fan of mine EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

dudeeeeee...sir..what O what OOOOOOOOOOO what in heaven's name was your dance at Femina Miss India; and what expressions were those..you need to get the national award for Best Comedian--your expressions crack me up in the saddest of scenes sir

ask deeya...she never paid and i starved and starved and didnt eat....all the hunger showed up as my expressions Ouch ...........didnt you notice...i was almost about to eat up everything in the vicinity, the chick who danced with me, my fellow boy banders, and the audience......i was starving all thanks to the fart queen deeya Angry
BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 01 May 2006 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Karan EEWWWberoi

Originally posted by A diehard fan of mine EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

dudeeeeee...sir..what O what OOOOOOOOOOO what in heaven's name was your dance at Femina Miss India; and what expressions were those..you need to get the national award for Best Comedian--your expressions crack me up in the saddest of scenes sir

ask deeya...she never paid and i starved and starved and didnt eat....all the hunger showed up as my expressions Ouch ...........didnt you notice...i was almost about to eat up everything in the vicinity, the chick who danced with me, my fellow boy banders, and the audience......i was starving all thanks to the fart queen deeya Angry

well sir..you could have quit JJKN if deeya was that bad..i am sure you would have been replaced by someone else verryyy easily..it wasnt like YOU and only YOU had to be Raghav..or was it that you wanted to stay near MS and thus took whatever role you got and stayed on the sets as much as you could..ignoring your boy banders..Tongue

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 01 May 2006 at 10:27am
jasmin IF-Rockerz
jasmin
jasmin

Posted: 01 May 2006 at 10:44am | IP Logged
this is the longest thread EVER!!!! LOL LOL LOL
momogrl21 IF-Rockerz
momogrl21
momogrl21

Posted: 01 May 2006 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
wow! the title scared me LOL
drrkamra Senior Member
drrkamra
drrkamra

Posted: 01 May 2006 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I must say! T&D are so dumb, that even by being here day in and day out, they couldn't get one good track in such a long time. They were on top of what the viewer's wanted and still they managed to ruin the show and had such great TRPs! I must applaude them. Or shall I applaude you Jprasad
tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 01 May 2006 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
LOL

wow.. I just read through that whole thing... *sigh* the golden days of JJKN...

Go to top