Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by Karan Oberoi

hey diyu😳❤️, tell me, why didnt  you  tell us that mandA were in ❤️...i heard that you even cooked up the MM(i hate this name) and mona rumours just to secrete the mandA ❤️....shame on you😡...you stashed everything😡...and you made poor me  the scapegoat😳😳😳...and because of you, the truth  about the MandA mystery remains hidden beneath a shroud of secracy😡

and i in actuality  am Mr.Karan Oberoi 😈 Band of Boys😃😃😃

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..lmaoooooooooo

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

😆

dudeeeeee😆...sir😛..what O what OOOOOOOOOOO what in heaven's name was your dance at Femina Miss India😛🤢; and what expressions were those😕..you need to get the national award for Best Comedian--your expressions crack me up in the saddest of scenes sir😛😛

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 17 years ago

dudeeeeee...sir..what O what OOOOOOOOOOO what in heaven's name was your dance at Femina Miss India; and what expressions were those..you need to get the national award for Best Comedian--your expressions crack me up in the saddest of scenes sir

ask deeya...she never paid and i starved and starved and didnt eat....all the hunger showed up as my expressions ...........didnt you notice...i was almost about to eat up everything in the vicinity, the chick who danced with me, my fellow boy banders, and the audience......i was starving all thanks to the fart queen deeya 😡

Originally posted by Karan EEWWWberoi

ask deeya...she never paid and i starved and starved and didnt eat....all the hunger showed up as my expressions ...........didnt you notice...i was almost about to eat up everything in the vicinity, the chick who danced with me, my fellow boy banders, and the audience......i was starving all thanks to the fart queen deeya 😡

well sir..you could have quit JJKN if deeya was that bad..i am sure you would have been replaced by someone else verryyy easily..it wasnt like YOU and only YOU had to be Raghav..or was it that you wanted to stay near MS and thus took whatever role you got and stayed on the sets as much as you could..ignoring your boy banders..😛

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 17 years ago
this is the longest thread EVER!!!! 😆 😆 😆
I must say! T&D are so dumb, that even by being here day in and day out, they couldn't get one good track in such a long time. They were on top of what the viewer's wanted and still they managed to ruin the show and had such great TRPs! I must applaude them. Or shall I applaude you Jprasad
😆

wow.. I just read through that whole thing... *sigh* the golden days of JJKN...
yaar..when it's gone..every day of JJKN will seem like a
golden day.. 😭 😭 😭