Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

I am really Deeya Singh (Page 27)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

Originally posted by Rumi

thank god! spike's avatar has grown some hair , not bald headed anymore.LOL and spike has changed her profesion from contract  killer to a gossip journalist!Wink !!!! hey, spike i would like to give an interview for page3 of your newspaper!!!!Big smile!!!anyways monica is related to my personal life.Wink i don't want to make a comment on it!Winki would like to talk about my acting!!!Tongue!

arumi agnihotri.

He was never bald honey Wink He shaves his hair because he has to play the bald bad guy! Ides, tumhare pati ka IQ level ka to jawaab nahin Tongue!!

The post above yours was a newspaper article I found and decided to post, but it seems you did not get the warning...abhi ides/shilpa ke paas jao warna...........didn't you read what I said in a previous post?Evil Smile

bas, kya bataaon Spike, maan baap ney bohat samjhaaya keh sirf shakal par mat jaao, magar meyne ek na suni......on the bright side, because of his low IQ, I get the oppertunity to play around and if he decides to do the same to me, he gets caught (as he did here)Wink....

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Big smile!!!!

Ides/shilpa

i will teach you a lesson. wait dear. why are you maaroing line with Purab.come home and see what i do!AngryAngryAngry!!!!!!

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
are arumi tumhe kya hogaya?? tum tho monica ke saath ho naa?? tho phir shilpa tum dono ke beech kaise agayi???  tumse bardaash nai hota agar woh kisi aurse mile tho??? kyu arumi??Wink  sirf purab sehi milrahi hai naa, koi khaas nahi...

Edited by Aabha - 08 May 2005 at 7:48pm
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Arre! Ides is my wife. and it hurts my male ego. Ouchthat's why i want to teach her lesson. Angry

and regarding monica and others, Embarrassed Embarrassed

well, ghar ka biriyani dal barabarWink.Wink...isliye....WinkWink

hehehehehe!!!!!!WinkWink!!!!

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
achaa!!! to tum is kisum ke khel khelte ho??? aur tumhari ego ko bada tes paunchtha hai???  hai...bechara arumiUnhappy....lol....
MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
I still love you Apoorva/Rumi!!!!!!!! Won't you at least come with me to our island????!!!!!! It's gonna be so much fun!!! I love you more than your wife!!!!EmbarrassedI love you more than any other guy I have been with!!!! In fact, the guys I've dated were all up to no good users!!!! You won't do that to me right???? Even then, I can't resist you!!!!!!Embarrassed
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MonicA#1Actress

No way!!!!!!Deeya!!!!! Apoorva is mine!!!!!!!! I have eloped with him!!!!! Poor Spike!! She is delusional!!!! She is  under the impression that she has killed me, when really her stupid chaamchas have died instead of me!!! They were so stupid!!!!LOLWell now Spike!!! I have informed the police about you being behind my attempted murder!!! The police is on its way!!!TongueI told you I haven't died!!!! Believe what you want, but you can't harm me in any way!!!!!!!

Did I tell you that I am a CCK from the India Forums Government itself?LOL Yaani a "Certified Contract Killer". I am the government's agent, monica grandma! Yaani main kisi ke saath bhi contract kar sakti hoon, kisi ko bhi chahe maar sakti hoon, and no one can do a damn thing about it! Big smile

Mujhe pata hai ye saari baatein tumhare dimaag ke frequency ke range ke baahar hai to is topic ko chhod dete hain!Wink

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Spike.............

Are you the re incarnation of James Bond(OO7) ,i.e., 'LICENSED TO KILL'?

Go to top