India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

I am really Deeya Singh (Page 21)

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Stop dreamingAngry!!!!!!!! You wish!Tongue!!!! Shilpa is just jealous, and so are you cause you couldn't kill me!!!! You killed off Jprasad,Dead but you can't kill me and Armaan so easily!!!!!! LOL Me and Armaan/Apoorva are in Paradise right now!!!!! Your stupid chaamche can't touch. and neither can youWinkLOL!!!!!

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MonicA#1Actress

Stop dreamingAngry!!!!!!!! You wish!Tongue!!!! Shilpa is just jealous, and so are you cause you couldn't kill me!!!! You killed off Jprasad,Dead but you can't kill me and Armaan so easily!!!!!! LOL Me and Armaan/Apoorva are in Paradise right now!!!!! Your stupid chaamche can't touch. and neither can youWinkLOL!!!!!

See what I mean. I told you she's lost her senses. She thinks Arumi is with her. Isiliye maine use ranchi mein dal diya hai. My chamcha (who has been playing arumi all this time) has orders to shoot her if she gets more hysterical.

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Tikay!!! Think whatever you want!!! But ask Aporva/Rumi yourself where he is right now!!!!! Me and Armaan know we are having a great time!!!!EmbarrassedApoorva, lets leave these crazy contract killer and your ex-wifeLOL there and we will enjoy ourselves!!!!Embarrassed
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Tikay!!! Think whatever you want!!! But ask Aporva/Rumi yourself where he is right now!!!!! Me and Armaan know we are having a great time!!!!EmbarrassedApoorva, lets leave these crazy contract killer and your ex-wifeLOL there and we will enjoy ourselves!!!!Embarrassed

Okay, chamche, she's getting on my nerves now, you can shoot her.Wink

::the chamcha raises his gun, grins at monica and fires one straight thru her forehead::Evil Smile

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!LOL!!!! Your stupid chaamcha missed and Apoorva/rumi came to the rescue and grabbed the gun out of his hands and shot your chaamcha!!!! I told you, me and Apoorva/rumi aren't gonna die so easily!!! We have gone to some other remote island location and we are enjoying ourselves!!!!!Embarrassed
Sharila IF-Dazzler
Sharila
Sharila

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Hi! Since everyone is being so confessional I also have a confession to make.  I am Bebe.  I have Arthritis in my fingers, and that is why I hardly post or post reply not forgetting as if I didn't had enough gray hair.  Now by reading all about this post on my next episode I won't have any black hair left on my head.  Thanks alot now I can't throw Malika out of my house, and slam the door on her face.  Where is my Arthritis medicine.  Billo puthar thoda Arthritis ka dawah le anah.  Mei bhi na jane kaha se yeh post reply kar di.

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!LOL!!!! Your stupid chaamcha missed and Apoorva/rumi came to the rescue and grabbed the gun out of his hands and shot your chaamcha!!!! I told you, me and Apoorva/rumi aren't gonna die so easily!!! We have gone to some other remote island location and we are enjoying ourselves!!!!!Embarrassed

Bechaari monica, sharir se aatman nikal aayee hai phir bhi dimaag ki haalta wahi ki wahi hai...still thinks arumi has saved her...when he's at home with ides...

RIP Monica ::chamcha pulls monica's heavy body and throws it off the cliff next to ranchi paagal khana...::

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Hey Bebe!!!! LOL

Go to top