Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

I am really Deeya Singh (Page 12)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by jprasad

How do you know?  The deadliest fart are silent.  The first stinky fart made Purab leave the show the first time around.  He couldn't handle the stench.  Have you noticed how Maria, Pari and Maddy have disappeared?  The methane and sulphuric gases from the farts caused them to fall into a coma.  Who knows when they will wake up.  We have contemplated doing a whole show on their comatose situation.

Some other examples of fart reactions:  One fart was so full of air that Jassi turned 360 degrees into Jessica.  Another fart had some many chemical compounds that it killed everyone's brain cells so that they could not even recognize Jassi. 

Farts are very much at work on the sets JJKN.  We could not progress so beautifully if it weren't for farts.

u left out the brain farts

on a serious note, this thread is worthy of a "Sai", "Rabeea", "Manjot" and "Jprasad" moment.....LOLLOLLOL

Ides,u just stole my words !!!!! I had a rough day today. I read this thread and was laughing so hard that all my fatigue vanished !!!!LOL

JP,u surpassed yourself !!!! LOL   

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aabha

monica, how can u honestly believe that rumi is our sweet and sensous apoorva in the flesh.  for all u know, he could actually be one of the forum moderator's husbands who secretly signs on and chats with us or even worse, that "he" might even be a "she" getting a real kick out of this.  sorry rumi darling but i don't believe this because i can't see u and there's no proof that ur apoorva himself.  now if u have some proof which doesn't give away really personal info about urself, but that's enough for us to know that it really is u, then yes, maybe i'll believe u.  until then, i can only dream that i'm talking to him.Cry

woh!! Aabha! don't you believe in me???i am crying !!!! tears are coming down from my puppy dog eyes!!!CryCryCry!!!!you are worse than Mallika!!!

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:41am | IP Logged
like i said rumi, i can only imagineHug....sorry to hurt feelings in anyway if i did.Hug it's just not something that u can believe over the internet.  but this discussion is still interesting to talk about b/c there's so much suspense....who's who....noone knows...
jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Careful Abha, otherwise Rumi/Apu will come very close to you, hold you by shoulders and shake you!Wink
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 1:58am | IP Logged
OMG.......This was the best thread I have read ever!
Consider this..I come to read posts in JJKN disc after ages and I get this great thread to read which has me in splits....lol JP oops Deeya I'm sure you can make a stone break into a laugh!! LOL LOL

Aur Rumiji...to aap Apu ho?? So I guess I am so damn lucky...you see you are one of my dearest buddies here... Tongue
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

Originally posted by Minnie

Originally posted by Jassidevi

JP, Now I know why there are so many blunders  in JJKN...GrrrBig smile

LOL THAT was the best one Jassidevi !!!!!!!!!

Serves you right jhepta prasad !!!!!!!Wink

Embarrassed  The blunders are not my fault...it is the fault of my better half. 

Yeh Tony kyun mera intezaar karega...mera better half tho Apu hai.  Tongue 

Embarrassed

Apu, don't forget about our midnight rendevous....Embarrassed  Don't worry about these girls. GrrrBig smile

So this is what you do the moment my back is turned.Very Angry.

Very AngryVery AngryVery AngryVery AngryVery AngryVery AngryVery AngryVery AngryVery AngryVery Angry

. And you call yourself my wife.........use my surname.

Not only do you cheat on me but you tempt others to do so

...No No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No No

(See Apurva and Shilpa fighting here)

And after sweet talking me into making all those stupid changes from BLF, now you are blaming me ..........

Well, wait till I reach home.......

GrrrGrrrGrrr

TONY SINGH

Edited by bluelotus - 05 May 2005 at 3:10am
Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 7:43am | IP Logged
hahahaha LOL LOL LOL
i will have the last laugh....
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Blue you are Tony... Wow.. so many surprises in one day... And Deeya is blaming the blunders of JJKN on you...

JP- Deeya

Rumi-Apu

ides- shilpa

vishakha- Deeya's assistant

Blue- Tony

who's next???

Edited by Jassidevi - 05 May 2005 at 10:53am

Go to top