Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
btw,if ur really Deeya Singh,then can u tell me the amount of ur Monthly Mental Bill tht u pay every month for ur Shock Treatment in the Mumbai-Central-Asylum-for-the-Hopeless ????????
bluelotus thumbnail
Prachi.............

I will answer this question because I am the one who pays all the bills in the house. What is the idea, anyway? If you want to contribute, just send a cheque or DD favouring me and payable at Mumbai. Thank you for your concern over my wife's health and my pocket.
cutelovelygirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachi4AJ

btw,if ur really Deeya Singh,then can u tell me the amount of ur Monthly Mental Bill tht u pay every month for ur Shock Treatment in the Mumbai-Central-Asylum-for-the-Hopeless ????????

😆 toooo  good Prachi

prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluelotus

Prachi.............

I will answer this question because I am the one who pays all the bills in the house. What is the idea, anyway? If you want to contribute, just send a cheque or DD favouring me and payable at Mumbai. Thank you for your concern over my wife's health and my pocket.

Whatttttttttttt ? Blue,Dont tell me now tht Ur Tony Singh ?!!!!!! 🤢

bluelotus thumbnail
You didn't know it yet????????????
Well, start from the beginning of this post and you will come to know. 😆
Sharmii thumbnail
sad....but but blue why waste money on treating an incurable disease? 😛
brownpride thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think this yopic is sooo weird why would Deeya and Tony want to openly reply and anyways they haven't even answered our questions fully like they themselves don't know the answers 🤢 im not gonna get fooled but if this is for real then hmmmmmm i have a few questions...

number 1: Is CJ going to come back in to Jassi's life?

number 2: Is Malika going to be pregnant?

number 3: What Happened to Nandu??

number 4: Is that Raghav guy going to be apart of Jassi's life?

and last is Jassi going to marry Parvatlal( who looks like her older brother or uncle)????

sooo answer and ur time clicks tick tock tick tock tick tock 😈
moondust thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
This topic was made on the 4th of May 2005 😳 ..little did we know a year later on the same date..would the same person in the topic title of this thread would end the show 😭 ..JP, i bet you don't want to be Deeya singh now
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OO Mony, this is so painful. i am sure if JP was Deeya she wudnt have ended this show or given the show such pathetic tracks.
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OO Mony, this is so painful. i am sure if JP was Deeya she wudnt have ended this show or given the show such pathetic tracks.