Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jots thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

OMG 😲 i think us guys may have broken the world record for the longest threads on a post!!!!! lol, i rate this post the besest ever πŸ˜†!!!

Jots πŸ˜ƒ

shiverz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jots

OMG 😲 i think us guys may have broken the world record for the longest threads on a post!!!!! lol, i rate this post the besest ever πŸ˜†!!!

Jots πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, I know!! I think this is the longest thread here in the JJKN section after a long time!!πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats JP for breaking the record!!πŸ‘πŸ˜†

QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i know u will think im pathetic but who is "deeya singh"??πŸ˜•
samir_soni thumbnail
Deeya Singh and Tony Singh are the Director/ Producer duo of Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin.
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
No way!!!!!!😑Deeya!!!!! Apoorva is mine!!!!!!!! I have eloped with him!!!!! Poor Spike!! She is delusional!!!! She is  under the impression that she has killed me, when really her stupid chaamchas have died instead of me!!! They were so stupid!!!!πŸ˜†Well now Spike!!! I have informed the police about you being behind my attempted murder!!! The police is on its way!!!πŸ˜›I told you I haven't died!!!! Believe what you want, but you can't harm me in any way!!!!!!!πŸ˜†
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: spike

He was never bald honey πŸ˜‰ He shaves his hair because he has to play the bald bad guy! Ides, tumhare pati ka IQ level ka to jawaab nahin πŸ˜›!!

The post above yours was a newspaper article I found and decided to post, but it seems you did not get the warning...abhi ides/shilpa ke paas jao warna...........didn't you read what I said in a previous post?😈

bas, kya bataaon Spike, maan baap ney bohat samjhaaya keh sirf shakal par mat jaao, magar meyne ek na suni......on the bright side, because of his low IQ, I get the oppertunity to play around and if he decides to do the same to me, he gets caught (as he did here)πŸ˜‰....

Rumi thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ!!!!

Ides/shilpa

i will teach you a lesson. wait dear. why are you maaroing line with Purab.come home and see what i do!😑😑😑!!!!!!

Aabha thumbnail
are arumi tumhe kya hogaya?? tum tho monica ke saath ho naa?? tho phir shilpa tum dono ke beech kaise agayi???  tumse bardaash nai hota agar woh kisi aurse mile tho??? kyu arumi??πŸ˜‰  sirf purab sehi milrahi hai naa, koi khaas nahi... Edited by Aabha - 18 years ago
Rumi thumbnail

Arre! Ides is my wife. and it hurts my male ego. that's why i want to teach her lesson. 😑

and regarding monica and others, πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

well, ghar ka biriyani dal barabarπŸ˜‰.πŸ˜‰...isliye....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

hehehehehe!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰!!!!

Aabha thumbnail
achaa!!! to tum is kisum ke khel khelte ho??? aur tumhari ego ko bada tes paunchtha hai???  hai...bechara arumiπŸ˜”....lol....