Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by Paheli

Jp-those answers were really funny and politically correct-I may add.

If Apu is your better half, Deeya, does that make Tony your worse half?

Good one Paheli!!!!!!!!11

Originally posted by jprasad

It is in Babaji's hands to bring Armaan and Jassi together...we believe in everything Babaji does.

huh......I thought yeh sab to aapke farts ki kirpa thiπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by jprasad

How do you know?  The deadliest fart are silent.  The first stinky fart made Purab leave the show the first time around.  He couldn't handle the stench.  Have you noticed how Maria, Pari and Maddy have disappeared?  The methane and sulphuric gases from the farts caused them to fall into a coma.  Who knows when they will wake up.  We have contemplated doing a whole show on their comatose situation.

Some other examples of fart reactions:  One fart was so full of air that Jassi turned 360 degrees into Jessica.  Another fart had some many chemical compounds that it killed everyone's brain cells so that they could not even recognize Jassi. 

Farts are very much at work on the sets JJKN.  We could not progress so beautifully if it weren't for farts.

u left out the brain farts

on a serious note, this thread is worthy of a "Sai", "Rabeea", "Manjot" and "Jprasad" moment.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ides

u left out the brain farts

on a serious note, this thread is worthy of a "Sai", "Rabeea", "Manjot" and "Jprasad" moment.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† OMG, JP...err...or should I say DeeyaπŸ˜‰!!! You are SO hilarious!!!

I must have missed reading this before, and now that I read it, I am suffering from a serious case of laughs!!πŸ˜›

Edited by shiverz - 18 years ago

hi anajali,moica and Jasssi4aman.

i know you love me.πŸ˜‰ i love you gals of IF! πŸ˜‰you are my inspirations of acting! and those who want my phone number , please i cannot give it to you as my wife will kill me then.🀒🀒🀒 but i will come here and alk to you !!!ek saath itne ladkiya kahan se milengi mujhko??πŸ˜‰ okay?

(BTW, teach some lessons to Diya/jp!!! they are doing all the bloopers in the show!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰!!)

Originally posted by Rumi

i know you love me.πŸ˜‰ i love you gals of IF! πŸ˜‰you are my inspirations of acting! and those who want my phone number , please i cannot give it to you as my wife will kill me then.🀒🀒🀒 but i will come here and alk to you !!!ek saath itne ladkiya kahan se milengi mujhko??πŸ˜‰ okay?

while everyone is on the topic of confessions, I have to tell u that I am actually Shilpa.....Ides is just one of aliases.....it stands for "Ik Danda, Ek Slap" my very own mantra to keep Armaan in line.......so ARUMI darling, tum ghar to aao😈

Hey Rumi/Apoorva!! Tum apni biwi ko chordkay mere paas aao!!!! Instead of going for a shoot for JJKN, come to me and we'll elope. I have airlines tickets to  beautiful remote island where no one will bother us!!!!!! Your wife won't know what happened. Someone can cover for us and he can tell your wife that Mallika and Maddy were crazy for you and took you away.πŸ˜† Meanwhile, we will be living happily underneath the tropical, star filled night sky. Your wife won't find out anything!!! We will be alone and no one would bother us!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†How does that sound!!!! Just you and me!!!πŸ˜‰Edited by MonicA#1Actress - 18 years ago
Originally posted by Rumi

😭😭😭 no phone number, Apu??  It's ok--We will still talk to you on IF, where Shilpa can't find us πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by anjali308

😭😭😭 no phone number, Apu??  It's ok--We will still talk to you on IF, where Shilpa can't find us πŸ˜‰

😈ha ha ha....she has found u
Hey Apoorva!!!!!! Be there, don't miss the flight!!! I will be waiting for you!!!!πŸ˜‰