Fan Fictions

It's Destiny | Arhi FF Part 17Pg 69 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 82

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
I feel so sad for them

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's Destiny | Arhi FF Part 17Pg 69 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Crazy_soul

IF-Rockerz

Crazy_soul

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Nice update

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
this is sooo cute sotry I really love it...
read all parts..
waiting for the next part...

-zunnilicious-

-zunnilicious-

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Part 4-It's Destiny

Khushi was sleeping when Arnav again came back to the room. First he checked the plate and thankfully she had eaten something. She was still in her so called bridal dress but still she was deep asleep perhaps because of the past sleepless night. He sighed and after changing into his night dress he made himself comfortable on the sofa. The past events again reeling in his head. She was the only girl in his life for whom he had felt something different and now that only girl is misunderstanding him. He was again in his thoughts when he fell asleep

Their classes have been started and Khushi being Khushi hadn't made any friends yet on the other hand Arnav become popular in the whole campus only in a short time span as the hottest hunk among all the girls, he had a large circle of friends now. After the day they came together they never spoke to each other. That day Khushi was going through the corridor lost in her notes when she bumped in to someone and lost her balance. She hold on to the person to escape from falling and closed her eyes.

"I am sorry" After feeling that she is safe now she quickly made an apology and straighten herself she opened her eyes only to be shocked seein him in front of her smiling widely

"Aa . Aap" She now looked around embarrassed

"You Ok?"He asked and she just nodded her head as she stepped forward he stopped her holding her hand making her furious but she controlled herself

"Leave my hand Ar . Mr. Raizada, someone will see"

"So" He came in fromt of her and asked amusingly

"So what just just leave my hand . I . I have to pre prepare quiz" She stammered

"Great then we can prepare together as I also have to prepare it" He pulled her closer, to get support she hold on to his collar

"Pl please . Let me .."

"Wow" Before she could complete Mayank came there; he was the best friend Arnav had made on his first day. Khushi immediately released her hand from his as his grip loosen

"Secret love birds hmm" Mayank said teasingly making Khushi blush while Arnav smiled at his comment

"I I have to go" Saying this she moved away and her ears turned red listening the next comment of Mayank

"Arre Bhabhi jee where are you going leaving my Bhai all alone" Not paying attention to it she kept on walking unless she entered to the library

"What the hell is this Mayank" Arnav asked twisting his ear

"By the way this is my line, you and Khushi .. this close .." He said joining both his hands together

"Just shut up . There is nothing like that . She is just ." He paused as not understanding for a moment what to say and Mayank mimicked him opening his mouth

"Haan we know each other because we are from the same town and that's it, now let's go to the class" He said quickly before Mayank could ask any other question

From that day after Mayank announced among their gang that there is something between Arnav and Khushi and whenever any of Arnav's friend see her they immediately bowing their head greet her, "Hello Bhabhi Jee" This was getting all the more difficult for Khushi to even walk two steps not hearing her name with 'Bhabhi Jee'. She was sitting in an alone corner or at least she has found it to be away from the reach of her department shedding tears not having any idea what to do when she felt someone sitting near her on the bench. She turned her face and the face of the person next to her made her furious

She looked around and then quickly get up but only to sat back as he pulled her hand

"Please Mr Raizada leave me alone, you've created enough drama and made me a fun talk to everyone now please just " She couldn't complete as her tears didn't allow her, She hide her face in her hands

Seeing her crying like this made Arnav's heart ache in pain. He was mad and shouted at Mayank and his friends a few hours back when they again caught Khushi alone in the lab and teased her about him

"Khushi" Don't know why but whenever he called her by her name she feel all her worries to be washed away, she slightly removed her hands and wiped her tears

"Look who is here" As he said she looked at him who was smiling, he gestured to look in front of her and as she did she get surprised

"Adi Bhai" In no time she ran to him and hugged Adi

"Arre what happened to my princess?" Adi asked worriedly seeing her crying, she broke the hug and unable to speak just shook her head

"Actually Adi sir Khushi has scored second in the quiz so she is feeling sad" Arnav came from behind for her help and Adi gave her an unbelievable look

"Khushi it's ok there is nothing to feel sad about it at least you're second"

"Jee Bhai" is only she could say, "Waise aap itna suddenly kaise ." She asked

"Actually Arnav called me, he said that you are missing us so I came here" It was a shock for her that Arnav called her brother to meet her

"Acha listen we'll do dinner together I'll come to pick you at 7:00 ok" Aditya said and she happily nodded her head

"Arnav you also join us" Khushi's smile faded as Aditya invites Arnav, Looking at her once he refused

"Nahi Adi Sir I've some work so ." He shrugged his shoulders and Khushi sighed in relief

"Ok then Khushi take care" Adi kissed her forehead and left from there

Khushi was about to move when Arnav stopped her

"Khushi come with me, There is something for you"

"I am not interested" She took only one step when he harshly pulled her hand and dragged her with him

"Mr Raizada leave my hand you are .." She struggled to release her hand but he wasn't paying attention to it

He stopped reaching at canteen and now everyone was looking at them, Khushi glued her eyes to the floor in embarrassment. Now she was waiting for another humiliated act and the voices of 'Bhabhii Jee' tears rolled on her cheeks anticipating all this

"Sorry Khushi" It was not expected, she looked up, Mayank was saying sorry to her

"Seriously Khushi we just wanted to be friendly with you, we do not intend to hurt you" Rohit said

"Please Khushi" His friends said holding their ear and making Khushi smile at it

"Ok" She said and with this single word of her they all started dancing and Khushi was just laughing seeing their funny acts when suddenly her smiling lips shrink seeing Arnav who was staring her smiling like there is nothing more important than her smile, it made her conscious and worried at the same time, she quietly left from there only to be followed by a pair of eyes

Their first year had been passed peacefully without Khushi having any friends and any argument with Arnav. She vigilantly tried to avoid Arnav and at least she succeeded in it till Lavanya came in their class and as her room mate

His sleep was disturbed by the knock on the door. He opened his eyes lazily and found her going to open the door.

"Wait" In a second he went to her and stopped her from opening the door, she silently moved aside, He placed the pillows from sofa to the bed and opened the door

"Good Morning Chotte" Here his Di was standing, he tried to smile

"Morning Di" He gave her way to come inside

Khushi after glancing once at the door again sat on the bed playing with rings in her fingers

"Khushi this is for you, Change the dress and then both of you please come down for the breakfast" Anjali handed over a sari and some jewelry which she silently take from her, Anjali waited for her to speak but she was just staring her hands, Anjali helplessly looked at Arnav who gave her a smile ensuring her that everything will be fine soon

Anjali left the room sighing. few moments have passed like this, Khushi sitting on the bed in the same position and Arnav standing near the door staring at her.

"Khushi" Finally he courage to call her, "Khushi go and change"

Hearing him she just got up like a robot and went to the bathroom. Arnav sighed and closed his eyes in pain

It has been a month since Lavanya was sharing room with her and this one month was a torture for her. She did not understand what spell she has casted on Arnav Singh Raizada that they get along each other just after her first week of migration. Despite the fact Lavanya and Arnav were together she has become a good friend of Lavanya. Her only friend in whole campus. The thing which bothered and irritated her the most is that every second day Arnav climbed up to their room with different excuses, he wants notes, he has forgot his mobile with Lavanya, he lost his wallet so he want to check if its with Lavanya and Khushi was afraid what if they would caught by the warden, that night also she was warning Lavanya about it when sensing some movement at the window she went to it and opened the window. This was again him smiling brightly

"Hi" without any delay he hoped in the room, she fumed at him

"Look Mr Raizada you can afford ." Before she could complete he pulled Lavanya in a hug

"Arnav what are you doing here?" Lavanya asked ignoring the anger at Khushi's face

"Actually I was preparing theassignment and here the topic .." He continued sitting on the bed but next moment he has to got up

"This is my bed" exclaimed Khushi in anger

"Oh I am sorry" He moved to the other bed while she coming to her bed lied down and covered herself completely with the blanket making Arnav smile

Only five minutes passed when there was a knock on the door making all three of them jump at their places, Khushi immediately got up and glared both of them with fury in her eyes

"Khushi please leave your anger for some other time for now please help" Lavanya said worriedly while Khushi was biting on her nails and Arnav was looking at two of them suppressing his laughter

"Idea, Khushi you hide with Arnav in the bathroom"

"What" Khushi glared her as if she was mad

"Please Khushi, I promise Arnav will never come here again, please, please"

"Khushi Lavanya please open the door" This was Trisha, "Is someone inside with you?" Both girls looked at the door in fear and Khushi left with no option except to drag Arnav with her in the bathroom

After assuring that they have locked the bathroom door Lavanya opened the door

"What takes you so long to open the door?" Trisha looked around suspiciously

No nothing I was just sleeping" Lavanya ruffled her hairs but she jumped at her next question

"Where is Khushi?"

Eeeww a random update, do leave your feedback

Enjoy Reading Smile
-Sumeela

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

bertparimaladShini.Shiva86rachealsonalashishkarthimanneeshahaidersuganya911sarunfanreena1146anuradha12flyingranee1503superkid88Arshinmegurukhushtracy1191xyzw231fanfollowerdocbennamanjusha_92MsFuzzybear69tasmineArchu61voldemortmomb24hasheyvrinda725lovelyangel26_chaitraAshgimli95bewusterkshubhangireshmimohanMuskaan_87madhusquareSAM32amandaclarkeawroneemahatelove_1khusiarnavGoldenEyes...Penknife...lovespellmeem17immayurfanpari_goyalmannat27hararnavmelihoneyarnavkhushi22swatim318shagun05aaytA.Hajnalzariya123IronButterflyHumayrastarsarunCrazy_souldeeswarnaseeta_naipsAnupamaJYzafikritashangeldream14laksh65Deedeepa1ashred12caskertintinuushankitvcLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..HansaN-afsha-shalini_sshafy_MNShalveanu17sarunsashasinghpinky89summaiyasayedmishti_17

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Awww, Bhabhi Jee, But Khushi Seemed So Naive At That Time Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-zunnilicious-

...Penknife...

Goldie

...Penknife...

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
superb update...i love flashbacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they rock...bt its a short chpter...i wnt longer ones!!!!!!!!!

-zunnilicious-

shafy_MN

IF-Sizzlerz

shafy_MN

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
good one

-zunnilicious-

shagun05

IF-Dazzler

shagun05

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
heyy nice one!!!
and especially the college scenes were fun.

-zunnilicious-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top