Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I love the song "Tri Bindiya" re..

The story was so powerful.

Karan Wahi was superb, he has done full justification withe scripts..his acting was natural..πŸ‘

Chhabi was also good..but looking fade a bit with handsome Karan πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

But I lover bindiya..that gave her a complete look of Indian Beauty.😊
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: mini03

sihu our gabru killed it best tf till date :D

Minu πŸ˜†

OUR hotty just made the best TF since the begining of TMLS and i just loved the 1st TF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so till now it's

1* KW
2* GR
3*KSG
4*SA
Edited by SiRul - 11 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oye hoye pehla pehla post kya baat hai...I'm impressed twinnyyy ji πŸ˜›

and dude agree with each n every thing u said yaar...OMMMFFFGGG Wahi was just πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ He was AMAZING just FLAWLESS <3333333333 his cuteee cuteee waale expressions the romantic Wahi πŸ˜ the flirty Wahi the mature serious Wahi issshhh we got to see each n every side of Wahi in this TF n it was FAB<33333333 Karan's such an amazing actor every time I think this guy can't get any cuter or bttr he proves me wrong n I LOVE that<33333 The umbrella scene was so cute man...Wahi was so adorable in it I cdnt stop smiling n the Ritesh-Bindiya hug was so beautiful n the jiya dhadak song seq LOVED it <33333333
Chavi was really good too I really really like her & I think I've become a pankha of KaVi (Karan-Chavi) πŸ˜› I wanna see more of them!!!!!
The kids were awesome n the father i didn't like himπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† 

Teri Bindiya re...haiyeee I can't stop singing πŸ˜

Lastly HELL YESSS Wahi looked SUPAAA HAAAWWWTTT Loved the kinda clothes he was wearing n all those colors suited him too...and the last scene Wahi in White πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ oh n the guitar scene Wahi n black vest β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Dhadkan was really the BEST Telefilm!!!!!
mini03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

oye hoye pehla pehla post kya baat hai...I'm impressed twinnyyy ji πŸ˜›

and dude agree with each n every thing u said yaar...OMMMFFFGGG Wahi was just β˜ΊοΈ He was AMAZING just FLAWLESS <3333333333 his cuteee cuteee waale expressions the romantic Wahi πŸ˜ the flirty Wahi the mature serious Wahi issshhh we got to see each n every side of Wahi in this TF n it was FAB<33333333 Karan's such an amazing actor every time I think this guy can't get any cuter or bttr he proves me wrong n I LOVE that<33333 The umbrella scene was so cute man...Wahi was so adorable in it I cdnt stop smiling n the Ritesh-Bindiya hug was so beautiful n the jiya dhadak song seq LOVED it <33333333
Chavi was really good too I really really like her & I think I've become a pankha of KaVi (Karan-Chavi) πŸ˜› I wanna see more of them!!!!!
The kids were awesome n the father i didn't like himπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† 

Teri Bindiya re...haiyeee I can't stop singing πŸ˜

Lastly HELL YESSS Wahi looked SUPAAA HAAAWWWTTT Loved the kinda clothes he was wearing n all those colors suited him too...and the last scene Wahi in White πŸ˜ oh n the guitar scene Wahi n black vest β˜ΊοΈ

Dhadkan was really the BEST Telefilm!!!!!

TwinnyyyπŸ€—
mini03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiRul

Minu πŸ˜†

OUR hotty just made the best TF since the begining of TMLS and i just loved the 1st TF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so till now it's

1* KW
2* GR
3*KSG
4*SA

muahhh sihu :)
mini03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy2012

I love the song "Tri Bindiya" re..

The story was so powerful.

Karan Wahi was superb, he has done full justification withe scripts..his acting was natural..πŸ‘

Chhabi was also good..but looking fade a bit with handsome Karan πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

But I lover bindiya..that gave her a complete look of Indian Beauty.😊

:) best story! and acting! wahi stoled the show!
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mini what a fabulous post. Wahi baba rocks what a charm he has or we can say magnatic charm such a amazing story so unpredictable osm man. I must say both the sundays rocks wahi n shona di rocks. I must say chavi is newcomer despite of it she rocked the screen with wahi n both the kids were osm. Man these 2 couples names vishi n kavi r taken place in my heart.Edited by Sarunpassion - 11 years ago
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he is damn good... 
mini03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarunpassion

Mini what a fabulous post. Wahi baba rocks what a charm he has or we can say magnatic charm such a amazing story so unpredictable osm man. I must say both the sundays rocks wahi n shona di rocks. I must say chavi is newcomer despite of it she rocked the screen with wahi n both the kids were osm. Man these 2 couples names vishi n kavi r taken place in my heart.

he is rocking!

and thnx fr liking my post πŸ˜Š
mini03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonuni

he is damn good... 

he is :)