Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

mini03

mini03

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Hellos guys! This is my very first post on this forum as i coulnt resist myself! The telefilm just blowed me away! Clap

From the starting till the end i was just in awe of all the characters! be it the kids...smita...or Hottie Karan Wahi <3 There was not a single second when i was bored! there was no unneccecary dragging or dialouges it was too the point! the way it was presented was AMAZING! The story was very captivating and strong! There was everything from emotions to romance to seriousness!

Chhavi being a debutant was very good! Cmon what all we can expect from a girl who is facing camera for the very first time! She did her part well :)

The kids were SUPERB! specially the lil girl tina! doing such acting at this age kudos to her! Smile

Even the girls father was very good! Meany...selffish! 

Last but not the least! The star of the show KARAN WAHI! Day Dreaming

The guy just took my breath away yet again with his charm...his acting...flirtiness...romance! HE WAS THE SHOW STEALER! the way he did that umbrella scene was outstanding and his acting WOW! hatts off to you Wahi! You wre superb!

Teri bindiya have already created a havoc among ppl! its a HIT already! jiya dhadak dhadak was sooo beautiful <3

P.S - Karans dressing sense was too good! he looked damm hawt!

So far the best TF according to me!

ROCKSTAR WAHI IS BACK WITH A BANG! missed his acting so much! sucha talented actor he is <3

it was a pleasure for every wahi fan to see him in a role of Doctor yet again! We relived dr sidhant modi from DMG! 

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly003swetharaviPriya8080raju73msb8891kaifiasiditi-Fortune--publicenemy-cuteangel....Armu4eva-Swetha-_NehaLvsK.Wahi_nitikajaiswalniki_2293-jas-angelic_leena_3-BaRul-ParAz-ShivRajput-Simz-crazy2012zoya_naziyaMithuufatima15-Antu-_-Aslan-payyalpinky_blueskiesromiosugar1-SweetDesire--Harshu-indian_beauty-chamkilli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Teri Bindiya re <3 <3" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Minooo!!!! Firstly Congos for ur 1st post on this forum :P :P N yes MY Wahiii rock!!! lol!!! He is d best as always!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03

-SweetDesire-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SweetDesire-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Minoo congo on your first topic here. Big smile
Totally agree with you.
this telefilm was really good!
its my second favourite!
yes Chhavi was the first time for the camera. & she was for me really amazing. & Karan wahi's acting was super.his flirting everything.
the song teri bindiya is really a hit. i LOVEE this song ;)

Edited by KashForever. - 20 August 2012 at 3:37am

mini03

mini03

mini03

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simar_virMan

Minooo!!!! Firstly Congos for ur 1st post on this forum :P :P N yes MY Wahiii rock!!! lol!!! He is d best as always!!!

Gulati hugs!!!!!!!!!! he is my rockstar!

-Simz-

mini03

mini03

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KashForever.

Minoo congo on your first topic here. Big smile
Totally agree with you.
this telefilm was really good!
its my second favourite!
yes Chhavi was the first time for the camera. & she was for me really amazing. & Karan wahi's acting was super.his flirting everything.
the song teri bindiya is really a hit. i LOVEE this song ;)

Wahi brought me here LOL

-SweetDesire-

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini03

Hugs n Kisses! Muwah <3 Hug

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Beautiful post mino totally agree it was a great TF
And no doubt KW was amazing

mini03

mini03

mini03

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mini03

Hugs n Kisses! Muwah <3 Hug

LOL

-Simz-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.