[G&R]OneShots|No.Strings.Attached| upd Pge 22

LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes the name is inspired from the Ashton Kutcher movie but NOT the concept so gutter minds stay shutπŸ˜†Index and more info below.

-Index-

Risha[Me!]-Namaste,Hello and Salam aleikum!! Welcome to the joint craziness of Gayathri and Risha where we plan to take Arnav Khushi and you to alternate universes by doing what [we think] we love doing- writing!πŸ˜ƒ

*Gayathri enters*

Gayathri-Uh.Risha.Ain't it obvious?😳

Risha-*sigh* And here is my very talented,very unique and a more than out of the ordinary piece of work,my very best friend in the virtual world -

*Holi wale Dholak rolls*

*Arnav's past flashback shenais*

Gayathri!!

*Pa ra papa pa*

Gayathri- Rish.It's not burgers we are selling here.*narrows eyes*

Risha-*awkward smile* I mean my very talented,very unique and very sarcasticly hilarious best friend GAYU!!

Gayathri-I'm lovin' it!

Risha- So anyhow...we are here to present before you a joint Oneshot venture where both of us will come together to post many out of the world stuff on Arnav and Khushi.And here out of world literally means- both of them in alternate universes.

Gayathri- BUT,only on one condition- we don't continue anything.

Risha- And even if Oneshots DO mean things you don't continue we still are creating a whole new thread just to imply how lazy*Gayu glares* err ...I mean how we love keeping our writings as originals.

Gayathri- So presenting before you..

Risha- A Oneshots venture by Risha & Gayathri-No Strings Attached![Literally!]

It was on a lazy summery evening when we got together online
And I scrapped her and she scrapped me and a treaty we did sign
To give our craziness/laziness/dostiness a name
And also to recognise how as writers we both are same
Because though we love to weave in stories,we both have a tiny apprehension
When we are asked very generously to give our stories an extension
So we decided to get something together where we would write random things out of the blue!
But oh the only little rule?We won't ever continue
So we leave those pieces as the originals- like doors unlatched
We will give you the liberty to imagine the ending- no strings attatched!

-Risha

What is this about,this weird thing?

• So we both discovered one fine day that we both are very apprehensive when people ask us to continue stories even when the concepts we write can be turned into an amazing plotline.Call it laziness or loss of time,we somehow don't want to continue.
  • In here,both of us will post random Oneshots - and none of them will be connected to each other.Basically this is for all those who enjoy what both of us write.
  • We will post oneshots by turn which means I post a oneshot then Gayu then I and so on...
  • It will be individual work for now but maybe down the line we might be tempted to write something together ;)
  • If you want to follow our works on this thread you have to buddy us on this account: -arhiPM-You will receive PMs for this ONLY if you have buddied us on this account!
  • What else?Enjoy yourself and we both hope to have some fun here too!!πŸ˜›

A huge load of jhappis and pappis from both of us!πŸ€—
[Look below for Gayathri's message :) ]
Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Enough with the Very's. Seriously. :D

OK and i start of where Risha stops *which is a really hard thing for her to do. Not in her programming ;)*

Dramatic much my Risha dear?

But i love you so you nepher fear

The drumroll has woken up memories

Both hot as fire and cold as mercury

Ok that is all the poetry i could create

But breaking a promise might bring upon hate

And the strings we see? they begin and end as nothing

With or without strings, between us & ArHI there is always something :)

You can all die now..:p

Anyway a huge Golgappa stand just for my Risha <3 But we stand where we were on the Arnav Issue.

Arnavji is mine.πŸ˜‰

About me:

It's me! Gayathri.I write.I love.I mad.And I awesome B)

Happy?πŸ˜†

Umm ok, i get it.

First of all a big wave to all my fellow Forum peoples :D You make my day or rather days with however lil way you contribute to making this forum  how it is right now :) Jhappi to all my friends who have contributed to making my scrapbook finally hit a 1000  ;)

Just started writing ArHi stuff and spamming people's inboxes with PM's *Thus implying i am nowhere as Veteran as our Risha is :) So bear with me friends i.e both existing and soon to be ;)

I am waiting to meet the members of the Risha fanclub :D I hope they will add a new member LOL!

Well i think Risha has explained everything to you by now. You know the reasons, concepts and what not of this thread. We will have a separate PM account and index for this so just click the link and send the request.

I end on a rather hopeful and thankful note.

Hope that you like our Pagalpan + AU stuff :D And readers beware i have a thing for songfics..:p

I would like to thank the people who have always appreciated or critisized my randomness :D

Ohk...So?

What are we waiting for!!???

Lets Rock and roll!!!

P.s  Risha me love the intro girlie! So-

P.p.s I have been editing this post so many times it hurts :p

P.p.p.s Ok i think this is against the forum or in that case any rules ever made in this very very large universe. But i dont mind breaking any rules if it is for my rish  :)

What can i say about her? Or rather what can i say about her that you people don't know? :D

I have never met a person with such wide ranging ideas, she never sticks to just simple romance. She is one person who really puts her imagination to work. As a person she is sensible and pagal at the same time  :D Most importantly she is responsible.

Without Further ado-

Risha's index! :)

Edited by -happilyunknown - 11 years ago
So hello again there :D Didn't get what I posted? Ask away :) We will answer when we ourselves get what we plan to do in hereπŸ˜†

Anyhow since you have already met my dear Gayu *above* you know we both are VERY [hah.] crazy and VERY weird as well.And this compatibility will work in here too :D

Firstly in a big huge hug to all those who read and like and appreciate our stuff because we can't thank you all enough!πŸ€—

Now if you are confused- the majority of the oneshots we post will be in an Alternate universe but will NOT be continued.More poetically- Like the string of a balloon which we all let go one day or the other :) They are beautiful just as they are.

And since I am here anyways I would just like a moment to genuinely appreciate what an amazing writer Gayathri is :) I am glad she writes so much on Arnav and Khushi now because trust me if you haven't read her work - you need to give it atleast one try! And I promise you it is going to be worth it,every single work.

Gayathri's index: Here!

PS: I lub your intro re :') Hope we can do our best!

PPS- Just in case,I love GolgappasπŸ˜›
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I is tempted to Res and thus I shall. :p

*Edited

A collab of sorts, hain? Me likey! But what if you have awesome blossom OS idea waiting to be converted into SS/FFs...then what?! :O

But...I like the idea! And Risha and G together...hmmm! ;) :D

@Risha - You just love writing such rhymes,dont you? Well, if you do thats good because I love reading them! πŸ˜†
Edited by AngelTeen - 11 years ago
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
What's happening?

Edit:

Okay I was waiting for somebody to unres & comment so that I can decipher what I should write here but nobody is in the mood of unreserving, I guess. So I'll write whatever I have in my mind right now :P

Risha you are a lovely friend & my first IF friend & I love your work. I'm so happy to see this thread & I'm already looking forward to read your work on this thread. Love you! πŸ€—

Ri you are an amazing friend & I got to know you through scrapping & PMing. I love your bindaas attitude & not to forget I love to read your work too. I already love your SS & OSs & now I'm looking forward to read your work on No strings attached! I love you Dammit! πŸ˜†

I wish you both good luck & success for this joint venture! Keep up the good work! 

Lots of love
Alanki :D
Edited by ...Doctor... - 11 years ago
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Eid Mubarak to you too(this is my way to say 'res'😳)
banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
* Throat clear * Can I have a glass of water ? *cough* 😳

'RES-wa' πŸ˜†
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Hello Hi, No Bye Bye! from this Maa(U)mmy!

Wishing you good luck and lots of LIKES on this joint venture!πŸ€—

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

What's happening?

Edit:

Okay I was waiting for somebody to unres & comment so that I can decipher what I should write here but nobody is in the mood of unreserving, I guess. So I'll write whatever I have in my mind right now :P

Risha you are a lovely friend & my first IF friend & I love your work. I'm so happy to see this thread & I'm already looking forward to read your work on this thread. Love you! πŸ€—

Ri you are an amazing friend & I got to know you through scrapping & PMing. I love your bindaas attitude & not to forget I love to read your work too. I already love your SS & OSs & now I'm looking forward to read your work on No strings attached! I love you Dammit! πŸ˜†

I wish you both good luck & success for this joint venture! Keep up the good work! 

Lots of love

Hahaha! Alanki aka Doc!πŸ€— We will love whatever you write :P

Awww thankyou for the generous words Doc! I think you must be one of the bestest readers with the longest comments which keeps bringing a smile everytime I see yours :D Love you too and we hope you will like what we write!! Thankyou very much :)

Originally posted by: smitar

Hello Hi, No Bye Bye! from this Maa(U)mmy!

Wishing you good luck and lots of LIKES on this joint venture!πŸ€—

Smita Aunt...err I mean Maammy!! Thankyou very much for your kind words- we hope to get atleast one fourth of the likes you get [and deserve]πŸ˜† Hoping to do our best :)
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

What's happening?

Edit:

Lots of love

I hope you got your answer to what happening atleast now! :D

Bindass and me *:O* not really doc..:/
 I am glad that you love my stuff. Hope No strings attached turns out to be successful :)

Hum bhi aapse i love you dammit!πŸ€—