TaaRey FF part 4 page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone. I've been a silent reader for over 4 years and just recently made an account with IF. I had this idea for a long time but himmat hi nahi hui kabhi. Aaj finally hui hai toh likh diya. Please tell if I should continue or not.

c.s

Taani Singh Shekawat: Same as in show but has a past which will be revealed later. Acts bubbly and carefree to hid her pain and fears from everyone even her loved ones. Has been in love with Rey since she learned the meaning of true love. doesn't know how to dance but knows Kathak inside out. Is secretly learning other types of dance after she refused to be the sixth dancer. is hurt by Rey's rejection but tries not to show it. To save Rey's image as GS she tells the whole college that she is seeing Shivam. Has now distanced herself from Rey to make sure he is happy and his reputation is safe.

Reyansh Singhania: Same as in show except Rey-Kriya had a mutual breakup because both thought it wasn't right to hurt Kriya's mother and they knew a long distance relationship would just ruin their relationship with fights and misunderstandings. still loves Kriya or so he thinks. doesn't like Taani being friendly with Shivam or any guy, why he doesn't know. Is secretly learning other types of dance after she refused to be the sixth dancer. 

Swayam Singh Shekawat: In love with Sharon since he first saw her. Taani's older brother(cousin), very protective for her. knows of her past but tries to never bring it up. Knows when she's happy and when she's upset but doesn't say anything in fear of giving her more pain. basically the ideal elder brother.

Sharon Rai Prakash: Same as show except is madly and deeply in love with Swayam. everyone knows they both are dating. Shares a great bond with Taani. Feels that Swayam thinks she is the reason why Weaklings were disqualified from footloose.

Shivam: Trying to break the friendship and unity of the Dazzlers and Weaklings out of revenge.

Index:
Part 1 page 3
Part 2 page 4
Part 3 page 5
Part 4 page 7

Edited by iluvrainaarti - 11 years ago
nice one :) pls continue soon

Do continue dear..!!

gr8 job..!!

tz not easy to write an FF..and dat too on Taarey..!!

i loved it...

do continue...v all vl b waiting fr it..👏
Looks interesting! :) Please do continue! :D
wow
interesting interesting interesting👏👏
i liked the character sketch
plzz continue soon
will be eagerly waiting😳
OMG...another taarey FF i am so happy..thanks a ton...please update soon...we all are waiting😊
It seems interesting.. Plz update soon 😊
Seems Interestin , I like da charachter Sketch . 👍🏼
Do Continue Soon (:
like the concept...tani's past interesting.continue soon  and pls pls pls pm me..