Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
From the first day I have been wondering why Arjun is so defamed in the dept. After reading the article which Riya mistakenly printed, I got to know. He is quite brutal with the criminals and when angry, he even doesn't spare reporters and their cameras( donon ko tod phod deta hai)Ouch

Thankfully usne Riya ko warning dekar chod diyaOuch but I wonder ki kahin arjun ke gusse ki wajah se rathore aur usme ladai ho gai to??? dishum dishum wali?LOLLOLLOL

Plz comment and tell me if anybody also read that report.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-aliyah-SAMCHI_ArheaFan..PriyaB..sherdilalimushiroxxGurmeet4Drashtisupreet_dmgpratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEWSPAPER REPORT" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
i loved his arrogant style...ummm...n i love arjun-rathore conflicts...
i dnt think dhishum-dhishum type ladai hogi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
His attitude is his USP...and his arrogance is becoz of his past!!!
Luving him...

I agree with Prats both Arjun and Rathore are mature officers, so i dun think dhishum dhishum hoga LOL

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 20 August 2012 at 12:18am

mushiroxx

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
bt i loved d dhishum-dhishum scene of arjun riya ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxMoumimon

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
I know that arjun rathore will never fight... just bickering and snide comments are all we are gonna get... but I was just imagining it bcz accord to that report he is extremely violent although he hasn't  been depicted like that so clearly... 

mushiroxx

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
The way he scolded ria...sent shivers down my spine...but usne konsa jaan buj ke print kia...guussa sehat ke liye acha nai h arjun ji

mushiroxx

CUTE..SRI

Groupbie

CUTE..SRI

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
i saw the paper which arjun showed ria at end was a news paper in which it was printed like" patni ki khoon hone ke baad hosh khua acp arjun suryakanth rawat" something like this. actually arjun misunderstood tat ria was intentionally investigating on his past,Shocked( but actually ria was searching for the paper which was printed wrongly by her.) so he scolded her to stay away from him.ShockedCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
oh i cant read hondi so didn't get to know what was on the paper...but yes his attitude is his USP...n the way he scolded riya...i was actually shivering...riya sure has to bear all this for her love(once she is in love with arjun)
as for now...hope shri n chotu tell arjun that riya didn't do anything with wrong intentions n it was just a mistake...Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.