AarYa OS ~ AarYa After 3 years from Now~Updted Pg2

Posted: 11 years ago
                                                                 Hello frnds😃
                                                              Happy Eid to All😃
 Its me again😉 some of you might be aware of my AarYa OSs .😆 As i am unable to control my imagination of AarYa s' Happy moments, i m thinking to write another one on them.😆
As the name suggest it wud be about what wud happen with AarYa after 3 years from now (in a good way😳).

BUT, it wud be a STRICTLY one part OS so pls don tell me to continue as i have already 2 OS to continue and i am already running sort of time

So , If you are interested then tell me if  I can continu or not😳
If you all want I might post the part today itself😃

OS - Updated Page 2

Link to my other OS:

AarYa Randome Scene

Hoping to be complete

AarYa in Mumbai

Pehli bar

Stubble Trouble:
Edited by asmani - 10 years ago
really...badly want an os on aarya...do post it soon pls...pm me too
Plz Plz Plz  post it soon
Plz post it soon yaar. No permissions for os and all 😛
CONTINUE PLZ very much int rested to know how life of our will be after 3 years !!  
do post its seems intresting
Looking forward to it!

AarYa After 3 years from now

It was almost 7 months after our Aryan (yes me i.e. Aarti n Yash's Aryan ) was born. We i.e. me n Yash Ji now got more or less used to the fact of becoming parents together and we were enjoying new happiness .  Though we were not new to parenting but first time we were enjoying the experience together from the start. As We could not give Ansh ,Payel ,Palak both the parents love for a while due to destiny, but now we both wanted to give all the happiness to our four kids. Though at first Yash ji was not ready for another kid, he said he was very happy with our three children, but I wanted to be mother of his kid badly. I wanted to carry a child of the man whom I loved truly. After all, its only thing every woman wants, to be mother of the child of the man she loved truly! I wanted to nourish a part of him inside me and it's a heavenly feeling. Besides Maaji and Babuji wanted the same, so finally Yash ji agreed.

Now after Aryan was born , everybody became so happy and all credits went to our Aryan. Talking of Aryan, my Sonu let me tell u he is no different from his father i.e. Mr. Stubborn and in his little age of 7 months he has got full attitude. He never went to anybody except his mamma and dada and his dearest sisters and brother. Sometimes he went to Babuji and Maaji but that also for a very little time. Once Ram Durare just tried to take him from my lap, but then bechara Ram Durare got startled hearing a loud cry from Aryan and getting a hard glare from Ansh and Yash Ji. I pity  him, pehle Yash Ji was enough for him now this Ansh and Aryan. Baap aur dono beta milke sabko darake rakhte hai. My daughters were better than them! But all three were equally possessive of their little brother. Ansh and Palak went along very well where Aryan was Payel's favourite little brother.

Subha subha main vi kin khayalo me kho gayi.. Chalo.. Aryan's rice eating ceremony is on next Sunday. Maaji called Pandit ji to schedule a date for this and he said that next Sunday wud be the most pious for this function. Though me n Yash ji wanted a more private function with only family n close friends, babuji insisted for a Grand party as there was had been always biggest ceremony for his each Grandchild so Aryan would not be an exception. And how cud we refuse him. So lots of work and so less time and beside this Yash Ji!! He still dint let me work fully. According to him I was still not fully fit n I had to feed Aryan so I was weak and I need lots of rest!! Can you just believe this!!! Sometimes Yash Ji just got into my nerves for his over caring attitude but I love him ..sigh!!..No I should get up its already 7 in the morning and Aryan would also get up. Aryan was in our room lying in his cot as he woke up frequently at the night. So Yash ji and me decided to keep him in our room much to the dislike of his sisters and brother as they wanted to keep him in their room. But how am I supposed to get up from this tight grip of my dearest hubby. And the last night events just flashed into my mind and shyness took over me.. me n Yash Ji were lying completely nude under the quilt. Thinking of our love making , I just wonder about Yash Ji, every time I found something new about him. I just thanked Bhagawan ji for giving Yash Ji to me. He is the bestest that happened to me. And now he had given me the little bundle of joy so I just prayed to Bhagawan ji never to separate me from my Yash Ji and my Children. But little did I know that I wasn't talking in my minds, instead I was just blabbering loudly and that made Yash Ji get up. Oh God and Now Yash Ji would tease me to death.

And he started " Aarti Ji, Subha Subha apne Bhagawan ji ko disturb karna bandh kijiye aur mujhe mera gudmorning kiss dijiye".  "Yash Ji you know only one thing uff..hattiye let me get up..bahot kaam hai"-I retorted.  And he shamefully smirked " no Aarti Ji, I know lot more than just kissing" while making designs on my tummy with his hands.. I just stared into his eyes and lost myself and he started kissing myself and I just drowned in his desire. I wonder even after almost 3.5 years of marriage how I just got weak in my knees by just having a glance of my Yash Ji. But Aryn's movement in the crib got me back to my senses and I pushed Yash Ji. "Yash Ji chodiye na! Aapko mil gaya na apki kiss abghi jane dijiye" I said hiding my shy smile and blush. But from whom I was hiding!!! " Aarti Ji aise bol rahi hai jaise maine aapko sirf kiss kiya aur aapne nehi" he smirked. I just hit him in his chest and snuggled closer then kissed him chest where I playfully hit. We hugged each other and then Aryan fully woke up. " Yash Ji ap jaiye apne bte ko dekhie in the meantime I should get ready, sab niche wait kar rehi honge"-I said. But Yash Ji lazily said " kya Aart Ji, Sunday hai to..Aryan ko bed pe le aata hoon, Bachcho ko vi bula leta hoon aur so jata hoon firse".  I just shouted with fake anger " Yash Ji toh atleast let me get up..You sleep". " ok. But I will not give u the quilt" he said. "hain?..ok You keep it..why did I need it" and then only I realized that I was completely nude and no clothes even Yash Ji's shirt was near my reach. I just shouted seeing him smiling " Yash Ji ! You shameless!! Give me the quilt and you just wore your clothes" And Yash Ji just lied there faking sleep and oh I wud kill him and then thought of perfect start of the morning and I smiled. Its been quite regular every morning first we kissed then we fought for no reason. I again thanked Bhagawan ji for blessing me with Yash Ji  .. My Yash Ji and a smile of contentment adorned my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so less number of commnets and like😔 ðŸ˜­

Still i have updated😭

So tell me if you like it😕 

Edited by asmani - 11 years ago
Originally posted by asmani

Res for the OS
Oh thats too good of u. Waiting for it.😊
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superbly rocking OS.