Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

*drum rolll*

todays the day.
when a very special person entered this world.
and..
Today she turns another year older. Embarrassed  yessir, its none other than our Jia Di. This beautiful lady has been on IF since 2009 and many have gotten the pleasure to know her. She rules our hearts, and makes us all feel loved. She is someone we can look up to -- someone we can call a role model. Yes, we can truly say, she is o n e of a kind. Her fiance is lucky to have her, and we are lucky to have her in our livesHeart

Wishing a very happy birthday to...

Jia

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 20 August 2012 at 2:55am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fortune-AnziePriiDeviJiaaRee..Cinderella...RareAngelonetwothree-FarwiiDobaara-sanny-beautifulhira_arnie-Simz-PearlyPalSmileyStarSandCastle.--faroo--Sano88itsAish..Sakeena..AASUSVarunKiBiwiSanDhirholic.somergasm.Zehnaseeb.aartipartyy--Amy--Aussie_Girlshafy_MNAngel13...Jes...mainepyarkiyamishti_17ZaYa_Beintehaa..-Jia-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Happy Birthday J i a * August20 * WELOVEU*" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

main one

Here are the others

ICE CREEAAAMMM Embarrassed

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 20 August 2012 at 12:13am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

cmandhiraAnziePriiDeviRareAngelonetwothreePearlyPalSandCastle.SmileyStarCoolioqueen-Simz-aartipartyyZehnaseeb.VarunKiBiwiAussie_GirlAnjalika13Angel13itsAish..Sakeena..AASUS..-Jia-..ZaYa_Beintehaamainepyarkiya

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

From Sneha
Jia jia jia Hug

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! and Eid mubarak to youuu!

I've barely spoken to you...but every time i have,i've been so very happy because you're sucha sweet person.really.(the time difference thing really sucks because i'd love to talk to you more often Tongue )

Plus we have this amazing connection through our crazy kids who go around getting married LOL

i hope you have the BESTEST birthday everrr!Have a great day!!

Lots of lovee,
Sneha

And here's a little something (hope you like itt Embarrassed)

From Mini

JD!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!
May all your wishes come true! And hope your enjoy this lovely day!!!
I love you so much!! Muahh!!Embarrassed Hug
" />

From Sani

Happy birthdaaay Jia.<3
May youuu have many many moreee.May all your wishes come true.
Thaanks to Vanshu for inviting me to the CC, where I met youuu. I'm so glad i met youuu. Youuu're an awesome friend. Sweetest friend everyone could ever have. I really enjoy talking to youuu. We haven't talked much since long, hope we do soon. & yeah i'd like to say it again that youuu're BEAUTIFUL.Embarrassed Awwhhh & ur b'day is a day after Eid.=D Well I hope youuu have an awesome day. & get lotsa prezzies. Don't forget, sharing is caring. loool.ROFL & Eid Mubarak.<3 Loveyouuu. Godblessyouuu.
This is for youuu!Embarrassed
Like it?=DD
Oh & now that Ramadan is finished, youuu betta catch up on ur sleep.=P
Takecareee!Hug xx

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 20 August 2012 at 1:03am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

AnziePriiDeviRareAngelonetwothree-Simz-PearlyPalSmileyStarAASUS..Sakeena..itsAishaartipartyyAussie_GirlAnjalika13Zehnaseeb.VarunKiBiwiAngel13mainepyarkiya..-Jia-..ZaYa_Beintehaa

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

From Vanshu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JD!!!EmbarrassedDancing Finally its August 20 !PartyAnother year older, aaah look at you. Embarrassed and already wifey materialWinkLOLIt seems like just yesterday when I met you! Hmm..Luckily, I have gotten the chance to spend time with you on IFEmbarrassed The more I say about you, the less it seems.LOL You are one of the most sweetest, and caring individual I've met over here. I love teasing you about my gju, and how you're always cleaningLOL I especially love teasing you as my maEmbarrassed To make ur bday extra special, we tried recording birthday wishses for you and JasyLOL but after several attempts we were unable to have 8 ppl on OOVOO on at the same time!LOL hehe..luckily we managed to have 4 recordedLOLEmbarrassed i hope you guys enjoy the little clips<3 after this experience, i know i can never get a voice dubbing job.PinchLOLTongue hehhe :) JD, I hope you have a blast ! Party hard <3 we all will oovoo prettysoon;)<3 pakka promise.Wink ALWAYS KEEP SMILING DI !
love you loads dii,
yours Vanshu.

P.S. will be updating soon with ur prezzie <3Embarrassed 

From Vanshu and Asha 

From Asha
Jia Di: ahhh, one of the sweetest n humble person of IF. i love u Di, even though we didn't talk to much, but u r a sweetheart. Hope u have a blast n enjoy a lot. hope whatever ur wishes are, come true. happpy Bday

From Jen

From Mini

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 20 August 2012 at 2:38am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

PriiDeviAnzieRareAngelonetwothree-Simz----Shokofa---SmileyStarPearlyPalZehnaseeb.AASUSitsAish..Sakeena..Angel13VarunKiBiwiAussie_GirlAnjalika13mainepyarkiyaZaYa_Beintehaa..-Jia-..

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged

From Mini and Aarti

From -Hoor-

JIIIAAA!

Manyyy manyyy manyyy happy returns of the day Big smile
Hope you have an amazing day, nd above that, hope you get lots nd lots of gifts Cool

I remember how we first met, in the Pakistan Cricket CC. Nd gosh, our endless conversations on Professor, Vicky, Lala and Teddy were SO epic ROFL I remember we agreed to share Teddy while you wanted Professor too, only to yourself :P LOL Haha, such beautiful memories those were Day Dreaming

Then one of our mutual interests, ArHi - obviously! :P But we havent really talked about them, have we? We were mast in our real worlds only WinkLOL

So anyway, i really hope and pray that you get all what you want. May God bless you and my jiju ;) May you two always remain this happy, nd together. Ameen :)

And yes, I LOVEEE YOUUU ITNAAA SAAARAAA! No kidding Hug

Happy Birthday once again Heart

From -Preeti-

Hey Jia

Wishing You a Very Happy Returns of the Day. May almight always keep you Happy and Healthy and all your wishes are fulfilled.

God Bless you and Keep Smiling
!!!

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 20 August 2012 at 1:22am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

PriiDeviAnzieRareAngel-Simz-PearlyPalSmileyStarAASUSitsAish..Sakeena..Anjalika13Aussie_GirlZaYa_Beintehaa..-Jia-..

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
omg is that ...-jia..-?

if yes! omg.. your bday/? kab hai i forgottt Stern Smile

mujhe bdays yaad nahi rehte yaar Unhappycholly!!
Anyways, happy birthdaaay kabootarii HugGod bless ji.. and kya chahiye apkoHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aussie_GirlMohabbateinnVarunKiBiwimainepyarkiya..-Jia-..

Aussie_Girl

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohabbateinn..-Jia-..

Zehnaseeb.

IF-Sizzlerz

Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohabbateinn..-Jia-..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top