Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shivanisingh

shivanisingh

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Is it only me or does everyone love the way how the team works? I just love it!!
1) Shri and Riya: Hahaha, they are pretty cute and funny! Loved it when riya says "Jab tum galti karte ho, toh hum. Par agar maine galti ki, to main aur tum aa gaya" Then Shri agrees after that! 

2)Riya and Chotu: Hahaha, the honour killing episode. Loved it how riya and chotu wanted to throw arjun down the building. ROFL Amazing teamwork yaar!

3)Arjun and Rathore: BROMANCE! Their snide remarks at one another always makes me laugh !! And Arjun says "Sir" to annoy the hell outta rathore and get his work done! It's annoying yet super funny!

4)Last but not the least, AJUN-RIYA ! They are sooo cuttteee!!! I felt sad when he didnt let Riya explain herself :(

I love the teamwork between the entire team of ETF ! The way they work(though arjun solves the case) but still the way they walk! Haaye.. I absolutely love Sana! A little biased towards her as I have been her loyal fan since Day 1 ! She's an amazing actress for a 19-year old !

Hope you enjoyed reading this! Thanks!! Wink (will post more!)

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikMist001asritosh-aliyah-VvaanniikirthiiiLiza.attack_007Tami_KP_Marinasravsssam78..Naina..S.StephymushiroxxFantasia_junkie-Raichu-meghasinghThe007ShivaniZaYaHolicLadyDabanggprava55663Tina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ETF's love! <3" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Awesome post... everything you mentioned is simply awesomeClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivanisingh-aliyah-mushiroxx

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Exactly.

Every character has an amazing chemistry with the other. Be it Arjun/Rathore...their scenes are totally fire packed. Their snide comments and remarks to each other and Arjun's constant "Sir Sir" just to bug him off...is a treat to watch!!

Riya/Chotu/Shri - I think both Shri and Chotu treat Riya like a younger sis...esp Chotu. The way they are always helping her out and Chotu even wanted to throw him off the roof when Arjun was mean to her. The trio's scene are always very cute and funny...gives a different flavour to the serious drama.

Last but not the least Riya/Arjun...well they set the screen on fire. thats all i got to say...

Arjun's remarks to Riya...esp these

"Tum ladki ho na??"
"Mere mooh pe kuch laga hai ya meri shakal ek hi raat mein kuch zyada interesting ho gayi hai" LOL
"Concentrate kar rahi ho ya aankhein band karke no. dhund rahi ho??? " LOL

these two have sizzling chemistry!!!Day Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shivanisinghVvaanniikirthiiisravssFantasia_junkiemushiroxxLadyDabanggZaYaHolicmeghasinghTina2603pratsy

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Exactly.

Every character has an amazing chemistry with the other. Be it Arjun/Rathore...their scenes are totally fire packed. Their snide comments and remarks to each other and Arjun's constant "Sir Sir" just to bug him off...is a treat to watch!!

Riya/Chotu/Shri - I think both Shri and Chotu treat Riya like a younger sis...esp Chotu. The way they are always helping her out and Chotu even wanted to throw him off the roof when Arjun was mean to her. The trio's scene are always very cute and funny...gives a different flavour to the serious drama.

Last but not the least Riya/Arjun...well they set the screen on fire. thats all i got to say...

Arjun's remarks to Riya...esp these

"Tum ladki ho na??"
"Mere mooh pe kuch laga hai ya meri shakal ek hi raat mein kuch zyada interesting ho gayi hai" LOL
"Concentrate kar rahi ho ya aankhein band karke no. dhund rahi ho??? " LOL

these two have sizzling chemistry!!!Day Dreaming

ds is my fav lineEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sravssAqua_marinemushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
agree with u...the ETF tean sure has an awesome binding...Thumbs Up
arjun-rathore...they look so hot when they walk together after solving some case or going somewhere...Day Dreaming
riya-shri...fun to watch...
riya-chotu...again super-fun
actually the trio riya-shri-chotu r a riot together the comments they make on arjun n rathore r fun to watch...remember when they said ...YE DONE EK DUSRE K SAATH KAAM KAISE KREINGE???LOL
ajun-riya...my latest obsession...the both burn the screen ...arjun's hot temper n riya's innocent questions n their cute fights...BlushingHeart
all in all ETF team is fantastic...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolicmeghasingh

shivanisingh

shivanisingh

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Hehe, I totally agree with all of you!! Thats how I feel ! <3 In love with this show!!!!!!!!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
i lovd samjhe yaa samjhau <3

mushiroxx

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
aweosme post...Loving every character 
Riya-chotu-shree thery are so cute

mushiroxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.