Kkusum
Kkusum

KKUSUM DATED 4TH MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:16am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 4TH MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Sarla aru abhay all come to party all congratulate abhay saying your both betis are married in one house. Abhay goes to kumud she asks how ru? Abhay says kumud I know u understand me well, kumud says we have to show we are happy or people will take us wrong. Kali comes happily as abhay sees her. Harry says nakul u are lucky asks why kali agreed to marry u as to how u impressed her. nakul goes out as some one has come. Harry sees him. Kali looks at abhay angrily as abhay smiles kumud feels bad as kali goes abhay too feels sad goes out. Nakul goes to one girl as that girl tells how u could cheat me nakul says no man! She says No i abhay sees nakul asks don't fool with me as in know  it is not your just friends as U are having an affair with her.wait I will teach u a lesson. Abhay goes in tells kali I saw nakul with a girl kali says I know she is our friends tells abhay don't create trouble in my life she is our friend Papa. nakul tells too I was telling uncle that only he does not believe me. Aryman calls them in as abhay looks angrily at kali kali looks at nakul in anger. Goes in. aryman tells nitin to start engagement ceremony. Dadi tells kumud to give nakul this engagement kshtij nods as kumud goes to give ring. Kali puts ring to nakul. Sarla abhay see. Nakul also puts ring. Kshtij congrats nakul hugs him kumud smiles. Dadi wishes kali aru also. As aru taunts abhay sees sadly. They show song kya cool hain hum. Kshtij harry dance to song kya cool hain hum. With some girls. Kumud laughs. Kshtij tells kumud to see u smile I had to do what all. Abhay is smoking sees that lady in party. Abhay goes to her as that lady goes out. abhay stops her wait don't run! As kumud kali and all see.

Abhay says u are the one met me at night as trishul asks dad are u sure if it is the same lady.She says  I am gryatri as aryman says she is gaytri my partner's wife as abhay tells trishul she is the one she knows about kkusum. She goes as abhay tells trishul & aryman to stop her or else I will loose kkusum.  She goes. dadi says abhay has lost his had over kkusum as it is embarrassing others for that kkusum, aru also says he is going mad for that stupid kkusum. Aru says I will go I cant stay here, kali thinks papa is spoiling the party for nothing.  Abhay tells aryma she is the same lady aryman someone is trying to trap me it is tashu as aryman says how can she as she is jail, abhay says  tashu can do anything aryman says abhay this is just a stress u go a doctor. Abhay says aryman u also think I am mad, aryman says not that abhay shouts yes I have gone mad abhay shouts tells I don't want anyone and goes in car as aryaman looks helpless. Sarla, nitin see abhay feel sad. abhay sleeps on sarla's lap tells what happened to me sarla says no beta abhay says why no one believes me nitin sayswe believe u  why u did this in party as it is house of our daughter's in-law's hosue it is not right. Abhay says I did that to find kkusum that's all, nitin says but not in party just to blame someone our name will be spoiled. Abhay says I cant tolerate as I don't want to loose kkusum sarla says believe in god our enemies will be caught. Abhay cries on sarla's lap trishul gets down from car walks to that lady's car gives her money as she smiles garv comes sees trishul asks how u are hereat this night. Is everything all right u here at this night. Trishul says I came to meet my client garv says ok and goes. Trishul tells that lady go away from this city for some days I will call u back when required. Abhay thinks what aryman said and abhay asking him if I have gone mad. Kumud calls abhay as he does not lift. Kshtij says ring tomorrow he says kumud he is quite disturbed as kumud says u might take him wrong he is doing right I believe him as there is sone reason. kshtij says she is papa's business associate kumdu says I don't care as I know there is truth papa did that. Kali shouts at nakul don't do this as I don't want our wedding to break for your mistake she should not come here again. Nakul says i wanted this girl kali and she is dying to marry to me. Kali says yes we are marryhing it does not mean… as nakul says what do u mean. Nakul holds kali's hand as kali says leave my hand nakul and kumud sees kali also looks at kumud and nakul goes out of her room. Kumud says kali what is it? U both are marrying each other but I feel Kali says u don't bother as it is our business. Kumud wonders why kali is doing this. End

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Edited by Anoli - 04 May 2005 at 10:21am

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thanx anoliSmile
Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged
thanks...lol..you posted twice....LOLLOL
*Rani* Groupbie
*Rani*
*Rani*

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged
thanxSmile
fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:14am | IP Logged
thanks for the update..the story is stuck once again Dead

Edited by fingirl - 04 May 2005 at 11:17am
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged
thax for the update.Clap
dish_fish1 Goldie
dish_fish1
dish_fish1

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update anoli and maya!!!Wink
angadsdoll Senior Member
angadsdoll
angadsdoll

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
anoli thanx for ur update but i cant understand the words sometime. anyways good job!!

Go to top