Arjun

Who do you want to? - Page 3

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Ria will fall first...but I want Arjun to!!!

After that "aurat ki kabiliyat" scene I think he's already attracted to her...a lil but he is!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it will be Riya who will first fall in love...But Arjun will be drawn towards her but will most definitely deny his feelings initially...waiting for the day when the arrogant Arjun accepts his love for Riya... Will  be worth watching Ariya romance...😍
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think Riya will fall first, or at least would guess about her feelings... But she wont admit anything coz she knows about Arjun's wife...
While for Arjun, he has already noticed her, otherwise why would he always challenge her as we saw in recent epis...
Plus in yesterday's epi he asked her to stay away from him??? Y would he ever ask her something like zat, for god's sake she had only been curious n downloaded some info about him, it hardly meant she wanted to get close to him or anything...
Any1 agree wiz me?
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'd like Arjun to fall in love first... but I don't think he'll be the first to realise or accept his feelings esp considering his past and his wife.
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know Arjun has a horrible past but he seems affected by rhea, Looking at her while she was driving, her impressive work style... gradually he will feel something especially when he will see riya emotional side, as it happened in first episode, he stopped cleaning his wound mesmerized in her when she looks at him. But he wouldn't accept it for sure and behave rudely to her.
mushiroxx thumbnail
i think they both will gradually fall for each other at the same time...riya will deffo be the one to confess first...arjun will keep his feelings to himself...πŸ˜‰ but yes he did notice riya...time n time again...riya developed a soft-corner for arjun only after hearing about his wife's murder while arjun knows nothing about riya but still notices her...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ n the way arjun told her DUR RAHO MUJHSE...i felt more than riya he was tellling himself to stay away from RIYA...coz unintentionally he is always into her...❀️ 
waiting for them to fall for each other n that denying thing would be so romantic to watch...☺️
arjun will be attracted to riya's emotional side i guess n same goes for riya...😳 but my doll will have to bear arjun's anger in the coming epis...
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah you are right... but I hope  in next episodes riya keeps her emotional side away from arjun and ignore him and arjun feel sorry for his behaviour.
mushiroxx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meghasingh

Yeah you are right... but I hope  in next episodes riya keeps her emotional side away from arjun and ignore him and arjun feel sorry for his behaviour.

exactly my thoughts...i want riya to ignore arjun n he to feel bad for his behaviour,...😳
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mushiroxx

exactly my thoughts...i want riya to ignore arjun n he to feel bad for his behaviour,...😳

bingo
teleview_101 thumbnail

Would like to see arjun fall first. But I dont think we will get to that part so soon. I am looking forward to seeing how Arjun pursues his wife's murder and how Riya would be helping with that. Really Really hope that its not all cliched!

Cant see any love track comming up till then. Me guessing they will gradually acknowledge their mutual respect and affection...waiting for the  weekends!...cant come soon enough nowadays...