Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Hello guys:) I just watched all episodes today and I love this show already. It's amazing. Im waiting for their love-story to start and let's make this forum more active and move the ranking up:) So people ho do you want in love first? Arjun or Riya?
I want Arjun to get attracted to her first! How about you guys? Who do you want to fall in love first?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-aliyah-raparigaattack_007..Naina..cooljaya11Gurmeet4DrashtimushiroxxMehek25Barundeewani19meghasinghanu17LadyDabanggprava55663The007Shivani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who do you want to?" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...i guess..it wud b.riA...though i want arjun to fall for her first..lets see

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rapariga-Raichu-.Kiran.

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Hello guys:) I just watched all episodes today and I love this show already. It's amazing. Im waiting for their love-story to start and let's make this forum more active and move the ranking up:) So people ho do you want in love first? Arjun or Riya?
I want Arjun to get attracted to her first! How about you guys? Who do you want to fall in love first?

Me too... it would be fun to watch mr attitude to fall in love and then denying to his feelings and then acceptingTongueTongueTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqua_marine.Kiran.

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdoc

Hmmm...i guess..it wud b.riA...though i want arjun to fall for her first..lets see

Even i think it's going to be Riya even though I want Arjun to get attracted to her first!:)

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Me too... it would be fun to watch mr attitude to fall in love and then denying to his feelings and then acceptingTongueTongueTongue

Yeah I would love to see him falling in love first and 4 Lions know how to create magic;) Their two globally popular jodi's speak for themselves!;)

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Haha Arjun has definitely started to notice her, and I think htat's a huge thing for him right now LOL Today's episode - the way he completely lashed out at her, leaving her in tears - although sad, definitely indicates that he's going to keep an eye on her in the future ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqua_marineSaJanLuv14mushiroxx.Kiran.

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
In next epi...i guess he will avoid her...nd she.will try to apologise...isi mei kaafi contri hogi unki love story ki...

I wish she helps arjun to catch sikandar(his wife's murderer)..then to he will b totally fida

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx.Kiran.

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I guess it would Riya n if I was not wrong Riya started to feel something
N abouttt Arjun hmmm it was very difficult n tuff task for Riya
But I want to see both them fall in love
Akadu smart officer hayeee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqua_marinemushiroxx.Kiran.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.