* Love Story 2012 * (Page 57)

Post Reply New Post

Page 57 of 58

tinkerbe11

IF-Dazzler

tinkerbe11

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NRChau

Ahhh Paro, this was painful!!! Why did you have to write so beautifully - if only you werent this good, I wouldn't have had to read something this gut-wrenching!! I know the eternal optimist in you is proabaly saying 'they did meet in the heaven finally' but not me poor Virat n Arohi... Ever heard that - a woman's biggest enemy is another woman!! So true!! Anyhow, I digress so much ... The EBT (empty brain syndrome) is in full swing thesedays!! Lol... But one thing I have always said and will stand by is that you are an amazing writer!! If this was written in a hurry then want would have happened if you had a lot of time!! M sending lotssa good-luck-dust your way Tinks!! Muah!!

Desi Galll why is it everytime I hear from you it's been like ages since I've spoken to you!  Hope you two Wink are doing well.  Aaw thanks - you think I wrote that 'beautifully', now there's something I didn't expect, but hey coming from you I'm ofc totally flattered - but you know that anyway right Tongue
And yesss actually I am gonna say that 'they did meet in the end' lool, because in true love that's all that's supposed to matter, well at least I think it is.  Embarrassed  But ofc there's you, and you're not happy with just that Tongue, but hey the biggest tragedies occur from the most stupidest of incidents and in this case it was that stupid woman with a pathetic plan I guess, so you're right 'a woman's biggest enemy is another woman' lol.  Btw my phone is messed up and I'll drop call you once it's back on track kay. 

Babe no one says that about my writing more than you do, sometimes I do wonder why you're so ardent on those words but I can't help smiling every time you do mention it, and I love you loadsss for that but you know that already.  Thanks for the 'good-luck dust' ;) mwaah!

xxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Love Story 2012 * (Page 57)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
It's another Sunday now..I am getting impatience..Tongue

When will be the result manjari??? Pls tell us na..EmbarrassedSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

-Chotta-Don-

IF-Achieverz

-Chotta-Don-

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
good work NaazThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leve

janu_2006

IF-Sizzlerz

janu_2006

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..

thanks for pm dear..

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Hey Everyone,

The final date for the results is 13th Of October. There will be some special awards as well. Please have patience :)

The date is now final, no more changes will be made to the date, I promise :)

Thank you for being cooperative.

Till then, keep writing :)

-Manjari

Edited by Manjari1104 - 24 September 2012 at 2:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix.tinkerbe11Ayushii_Angelcrazy2012ZAHARA.ronojoy_ria-PD-manzilmukulLeve

sukklover

IF-Sizzlerz

sukklover

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
 ur update...Embarrassed

keep ing dear...Big smile
lov,Heart
Tama

NOTE:  SORRY FOR THIS TOO SHORT COMMENT AS MY NET IS IT"S CRTICAL CONDITIONAM

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I am waiting for tomorrow..fingers crossed..

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Results come out today around 10 PM. 

Link Will Be Posted Here :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy2012manzilmukulnneeiillLeve

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.