waooo ria
amazing update
keep it up dear :)
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Osum os neela aka northren light...luved it
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow...Ria. u r an awesome writer...
SMILEY_ thumbnail
Wow ayushii...just lubb ur os concept yar...πŸ‘..realy ur an unforgetable night is awesome..good going dear..i just lost in arnav's nd geet's chemistry...love them
ISHAQZAADE..just love da name😳awesm characterization for both os's...good luck dear..my vote is for Kismat say..an unforgtabl nightπŸ˜‰
blue_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayushii_Angel

An unforgettable night...!!!

Barun sobti as Arnav singh Raizada

Dharashti dhami as Geet

Arnav atlast succeed to set bone fire.He settled his luggage in the corner nd liyed to eased his back on the hey to take some rest as he was tired of full day travel.Rain was not taking name to stop.He wanted to reach home as soon as possible,but his lonliness had an immense pleasure.As Arnav had great time to watch nd share his haal-e-dil wd that bheega mausam.He took out his cell phone from his leather jacket's pocket nd smiled widely looking at her pic,her inocent beauty.
But his lonliness ended when he heared some type of sound from outside.He sat to check but just then a girl wearing a heavy sea green nd golden lehenga entered inside stable,draging a heavy bag."Oh God..Why u always so cruel to me.Aaj hi apna shower kholna tha.Ek to ye lehenga, upar se mein puri bheeg gae." She turned,nd got shocked.She was not beleiving on her eyes."How he could be here?Somebody pinches me plz,is it reality or a Dream?"..She mumbled
Seeing him,who was looking at her wd opened mouth from up to down."OMG,I cant beleive.Bt doesnot he recognize me.." She thought.
Flashback;
Geet was dancing nd twirling around like getting wet was the greatest feeling ever.Instead of wearing heavy attire she was enjoying the rain dance very well.Her heavy pink lehenga wd silver embroidery all through it,The way it was moving according to her moves,its seems she could be fall down by not being able to bear the weight.Her short blouse was clinging to her body nd her bare creamy waist was visible,on which rain drops were like dew on roses.Her classic jwellery were glistening in the rain As the night was darker than the usual.Her friends were calling her to came back to the car as they were waiting for her there.But at that day she was just listening to her heart..She was feeling like a free bird..Unaware of the world she was acting nd twirling as she was dancing wd someone.She forgot the surroundings.The rain splashed all over the granite roads of highway.
 She came back to her senses when she heard a louder alarm horn.But it was late,A huge truck was so closed to her.Her eyes grew big in fear nd she became numb.
 She didnot know any thing else except she had closed her eyes nd two Mascular arms came, wrapped her nd saved her life pushing her on the side.They both rolled on the wet slippery road nd stopped in the pose as she was down nd he was on her.She was so scared.She held him tight nd started crying.Dont know why she felt herself so secure wd him.He also gently rubbed hr soft bare back to console her.But soon she relised the height of closeness nd opened her eyes.Geet found his familiar eyes looking into her eyes.She was also feasting upon him wd lust.He was realy like a "Prince in shining armour".She just lost in his almondanic ocean of eyes.For the first time she felt a strange sensation in a pit of her stomach.  Geet's friends followed them shouting "Geet u ok.."
 He thought better to leave,he tried to got up but unluckily fell on her cause her neckpiece entangled in his shirt's button.This time his chest collide wd hr bossom nd lips were inch apart.He tried to made it free but failed.Geet noticed that his head was bleeding.He then took his hands to her neck to open the lock of neck piece for getting free.She closed hr eyes to felt his warm touch completely on her cold body.
He got free nd left wd her neckpiece before she could ask any thing..
Geet's friend came nd  asked "tu theek to haina?"
Geet noded as she recalled "how he wrapped her in his arms nd didnt allow a single scratch to come on her body."
"But still he was unaware how deep wound he gave me on my heart.."she thought.
After that incident Geet started loving him in her heart nd always used to think nd asked herself "kya pyar karne ke lie ek pal hi kafi hota hai?"She always regret herself why she didnot asked his name?His numbr or any thing..She always wanted to meet him again.From that day she used to thought that nature also had made someone for her.Nd from the last 3months,according to her he was her Dream man.
Flashback ended.

Geet got his senses back when he cleared his throat knowingly.She hurried to sat beside bone fire for taking some warmth.But still she was gazing him wdout a blink.Arnav Pushed his glasses further up his nose nd got busy wd his cell phone.
Geet while rubbing hr arms "Aap yahan?
Arnav looked at him confused "Kiun?Is it ur stable?"
Geet:"Nahi wo baarish se bachne ke lie.." Arnav interrupted in between. "Exactly..Jaise tumne baarish se bachne ke lie shelter lia hai,aise hi meine bhi.Koi problem?"
Before she could say any thing he continued "Or agar problem ho bhi to i dont care.."
 she became embarrace listening his rude words.Bt then she thought that he might didnt recognize her.She cleared her throat nd tried again "I wanted to meet u again after that night nd.."He interupted "Again Kiun?"
Geet "because i wanted to thank u..Nd i.."
Arnav:"Mention not..!"
Her mouth opened wide on again embarasment, She became annoyed now nd decided not to talk wd this 'BADTAMEEZ' person.
 Her beautiful coloured,fresh smelled nd well designed mehndi ,heavy jwellery nd lehenga conformed that there is something fishy.He wanted to know the reason behind her presence in stable.After few minutes Arnav broke the silence "Yeh shoq hai ya coincidense?"
Geet confused "Kya?"
Arnav "tum hamesha aise hi Barish mein lehenge pehan kar ghumti ho?" He clearly taunt at her.
Geet frowned on one more embarrasment but reply confidently "Fashion hai.."Last time friend ki shadi se lauti thi nd this time.."she became silent.
Arnav"this time what..Kahin ja rahi ho?" she stood up, came nd sat beside him "waise acha hai Ke tum yahan ho.Mein itni tense thi ke barish rukne ka wait kaise karungi..Wo kya hai na mujhse bole bina raha nahi jata.Agar mein kuch ulta seedha bol dun to bura mat manna.Thank GOD tum yahan ho,mein tumse baat karungi to mujhe time ka pata hi nahi chalega.Dekho mana mat karna,tumne khud hi mujhse baat karna start ki hai,varna..Ermm..Mein to strangers se baat bhi nahi karti."
Arnav first remain confuse bt then smiled on hr childish behaviour.
Geet continued"han to hum kahan the,han..Wo mein mumbai ja rahi hun,Hostel.Actually meri flight delay hogae..Mujhe dehradun airport pohachne ke lie conveince bhi nahi mili.Ye stable dekha to socha yahin shelter le lun"
Arnav:Flight late hai to apne ghar jao na..Ghar kiun nahi gain?
Geet:"arey nahi,Wo actually tumhein pata nahi hai...Mein apne ghar se bhaag kar aai hun.." Arnav was shocked,she continued "I know tum soch rahe hoge log hostle se bhagte hein ghar jane ke lie,or mein ghar se bhag rhi hun hostel jane ke lie.Bt kya karun mein do din pehle hi hostel se holidays ke lie hrishikesh aayi thi.Lekin meri beeji ne atey hi meri haldi ki rasam karwadi.Unhone ne mere aney se pehle hi meri shadi tay kardi thi.Mujhse pucha bhi nahi.Meri shadi ke functions shuru kar die.To mein wapis hostel jane ke lie bhaag aai."
Arnav now understood every thing"It means that her marrige was taking place,against his will.." So many questions started coming into his mind.
Arnav:Lekin tum ye shadi kiun nahin karna chahti?I mean..Kya tum kisi or se?
Geet:Nahi,meri life mein koi nahi hai.Bt it dznt mean ke mein kisi se bhi shaadi kar lun..Aise insaan se to bilkul nahi jo bachpan mein itnaa mota tha..Payal di ne bataya ke usey sab motu kehte they,No ways..
Arnav:Lekin hosakta hai ab wo mota na ho.
Geet:ho sakta hai,lekin meine dekha to nahi, Tum hi mujhe batao, kya tum kisi aise insaan se shadi kar sakte ho,Jise tumne kabhi dekha na ho,jis se baat na ki ho,jis se mile na ho.Never,mein to nahin kar sakti..
Arnav:tumne usey dekha nahi?
Geet:nahin,beeji ne pic nahi dikhai.Kaha zindagi bhar dekhti rehna.Baad mein uske bhaia laye bhi the.Par mein guse mein thi to nahi dekhi.
Arnav:bhaia..?
Geet:han wo bohat ache hein,payal di ki ke husband.Jiju se ziada wo mere bhai hein.unke rehte mujhe kabhi nahi laga ke mera koi bhai nahi hai.
Arnav:lekin kya ye ek waja kafi hai ke tumne usey dekha nahin?
Geet:ye ek waja nahi hai.Kisi aise insaan ke sath zindagi guzaarna,jis ke sath ek pal na guzara ho,imagine karna bhi mushkil hai.Jiske saath kabhi Date par nahi gai,jiske sath ek bhi movie nahin dekhi,ek baar bhi ice-cream nahi khai,ek bhi valentines day celebrate nahi kia,ek baar bhi hatho mein hath daal ke seaside par walk nahi ki,kabhi jis ne gift nahi dia,us se pyaar kaise kar lun.
Arnav:it means according to u,pyaar hota nahi karte hein.Or kisi se pyaar karne ke lie ye date,movie etc ka hona zaruri hai?
Geet innocently:han,meine films mein dekha hai,aisa hi hota hai.Aur agar aisa nahi hota to Tum batao,tumhare khayal mein pyaar kese hota hai.
Arnav smiled looking into her eyes he said  "Pyaar tab hota hai,jab ek unchhua ehsaas chhu jaye,har jaga ek nasha sa ho.Asman ishq or zameen mohabbat lage,kab apni dagar,befikar chalte hue ye ehsaas ho jaye pata bhi nahi chalta.Zindagi ek neend lagti hai or iski subha ishq.Pyaar hone ke lie ek pal kaafi hota hai,uski gehrai janne ke lie.
  Pyar karne wale ko to is baat ki bhi parwah nahi hoti ke uska pyaar use chahta bhi hai ya nahi.Yeh to ek anchaha ehsaas hai,jis par kisi ka kaabu nahi.Kabhi pyar ankhon se dil tak utarta hai,kabhi dil hi dil mein hojata hai.Pyaar to pyaar hota hai,kab kahan kis se hojaye kya pata.Bas itna pata hai ke phir aramaan,aarzu, khwahish,sb mein bas wo hi shamil hota hai.Use kho dein to jaise sab kho dia,or pa lo to jaise wo hi zindagi ka hasil hota hai.
  Pyar ka wada khud apne dil se kia jata hai,kisi or ke sath kasmein khana shart to nahi.Pyar jazbaat se hota hai,ehsaas se hota hai.Uske lie gifts ka exchange krna zaruri nahin.
  Aap ki khushi uske sath hona nahi hota.Balke jab tanhai mein uski yaad ho,uske wajood ka ehsaas ho,wahi apki janat hota hai.Uske sath lamhe guzarna zaruri nahi,balke apke har lamhe mein wo hota hai.
 Agar apko uske intezar mein puri zindagi guzarni pare,to yeh laa panah chahat kafi hoti hai.Uske lie hi jeena or usi ke lie marjana kabul hota hai.Pyar ke lie khud ko mitana hota hai.Jab dil kisi ke sajde mein ho to us par khud ka bhi zor nahi chalta.
Pyaar insaan ko khudgharz nahi banata balke usey itni himmat deta hai ke wo apne pyaar ke lie sab kuch kar jaye..Kisi bhi hadd se guzar jaye"
 Yeh Pyar hai,tumhein to pyaar ki ABC bhi nahi pata.Lekin yeh bhi Zaruri nahi ke hamein hamara pyaar mile..Kismat hi to milati hai humen, unse jinhe hum sache dil se chahte hein.Kabhi kabhi hum apni majboorion ya apni nadanio ke kaaran apni kismat ko badalna chahte hein.Aur jab apne faisle badalna chahte hein to Kismat saath nahi deti.To kiun kismat ko hath se jane dein?
  Geet who was staring him, listening his each nd every word queitly nd carefully, blinked.He continued  "kiun na kismat par bharosa karein?Mein to ye maanta hun ke chahe tum kitni na na kar lo,wo kitni han han kar le.Hoga wahi jo kismat decide kar chuki hai..Zaruri to nahi pyaar boyfriend ya fiance se ho.Husband se bhi to ho sakta hai.
Geet after a long silence:U r right..to tumhein kya lagta hai mujhe wapis chale jana chahie.
Arnav:ermm han..
Geet:lekin..Agar aisa kuch nahi hua to? Kya wo pakka mujhe chahta hoga?
Arnav:Kismat par chhor do.Shayad wo tumhein itna chahta ho ke tum soch bhi nahi sakti.
Geet:sach mein?Arnav:Sach mein!
Manv:Lekin wo to london mein rehta hai agar acha ladka na hua to.Uske sath kaise chali jaun?Yeh to Kismat pe nahi chor sakti.I mean wd a stranger how can i be safe?
Arnav:Geet also a stranger.I can do any thing wd u.Bt u r here,alone,wd me.Why?
Geet blushed,looking into his eyes:"I know Geet safe wd u..Even jitna secure meine khud ko tumhari bahon mein feel kia mein kisi or ke sath nahi kar skti..
Geet continued:mujhe nahi pata yeh kia feeling hai..Lekin tumse milne se pehle mujhe kabhi aisa feel nahi hua.Tum..Tum mujhe kitna samajhte ho,tumne mujhe mere sare ankahe sawalo ka jawab de dia.Tum is ehsaas ke bare mein kitna jante ho.Lagta hai tum kisi se bohat pyaar karte ho.Tum ne to meri nazar mein pyaar ka matlab hi badal dia..Tum bohat ache ho.Koi bohat lucky hai jis se tum itna pyar karte ho.
Arnav:bohat pyaar karta hun,he said looking at her.They looked into eachother eyes nd felt something different,something they never felt before.
Geet:mein ziada to nahi jaanti lekin beeji mujhe hamesha kehti hein ke mujh mein bohat bachpana hai.Meri zindagi mein koi aisa insaan aye jo mujhe mukammal kar de.Jo meri bato se irritate hone ke bajaye unhe samjhe,or mujhe har baat samjhaye.Tumhein pata hai mein hamesha se chahti thi ke mein apne to be husband se is tarah beth kar ek baar baat karun.Kash tumhari jaga wo hota,i mean ya uski jaga tum hote.
Arnav laughed "sorry mem i'Geet booked.Bt dont worry tumhara fiance mujhse bhi acha hoga"
Geet:oh..Kon hai wo?
Arnav:hai koi..
Geet:waise tum ye baat itni guarantee se kaise keh sakte ho ke wo tumse acha hoga?
Arnav:Kismat..KISMAT..Han ye sach hai pyaar kismat se milta hai.Tumhari kismat ka pyar tumhein milega.
Geet:kash meri kismat mein tum hote.
They started looking into eachothers eyes.But Arnav withdrew hr glance.
Geet embarass"I mean yeh bhi to kismat hi hai ke aaj hum yun mile.Or us din bhi baarish mein hi...
Before she could say more..
Arnav interrupted:I dont think that the rain would stop.Its too late now let us sleep.He kept his glasses in his pocket,  thought something nd liyed to her opposite side wdout looking at her,showing him back. 
 She also liyed in dissapointment.She thought alot about his words.*pyar khudgarz*.Beeji mujhse pyar karti hein unhone mere lie kuch acha hi socha hoga na..Mein khudgarz nae ho sakti.Pyar to himat deta hai ke hum apne pyaar ke lie kuch bhi kar jaien.Or Mein sirf shadi nae kar skti??No Geet not selfish.I'll suerly go back.Lekin mein ab jake kya btaungi where i was whole night?OMG..  she spoke loudly"hey Suno.."
She got up bt he was in deep sleep.He was looking more handsome wdout glasses.She didnt awake him but liyed beside him watching his inocent face..Her eyes were filled wd lust.From the first day he didnt seemed a stranger to her,he always was so familiar to him.Its a filmy dialouge but Still it seems like "Meine apko pehle kahin dekha hai..!"
 Her eyes opened when sun kissed her angelic face.She searched him everywhere bt he nd his bag were missing.She didnt know when she slept last nigh watching him.She sniffed nd go back home recalling last night.
 Geet was about to rang the Doorbell when payal herself opened the door nd got shocked.
Payal"Geet tu?" she pulled her inside,locked the door nd draged her upstair to her (payal's) room.
Before geet could say anything payal locked the door of her room nd hugged her.Geet was confused.
Payal" thankGod tu theek hai.Tu wapis aagae,mein abhi ghar hi ja rahi thi tumhare jiju ko batane.Socha is se pehle beeji ko pata chale wo tujhe dhund lenge. lekin shukar hai tu pehle hi aagae.
 Geet "iska matlab beeji ko abhi kuch nahi pata?"
Payal "Nahin..Tera letter parhne ke baad meine raat ko to beeji se jhoot bol dia ke tu aaj mere room mein mere sath so rahi hai.To wo chali gae.Lekin geet tu kahan gae thi dekh mein tujhe samjha rahi hun.."
 Geet while taking out her jwellery infront of dresser interupted sadly "Mein samajh gae hun di.Usne mujhe samjha dia hai.."
Payal "Kisne?"
Geet was lost in his charm in his words "Do u remember once i told u about a boy who saved my life.My dream boy..I met him last night.U know di he changed the meaning of love in my sight.Realy i was in love wd him bt i was still unaware that what is love exactly.Do u knw what he said 'pyaar ek unchuaa ehsas hai jo kab dil ko chhu jaye pata he nahi chalta'.Mujhe bhi to pata nahi chala.Sach kaha usne 'pyar karne ke lie ek pal hi kafi hota hai.Wo kehta hai ke 'humein is baat se farq nahi parta ke hum jis se pyar krein wo bhi humen chahe.Pyar krne ke lie ye ehsaas he kafi hota hai ke humein kisi se mohabbat hai' Mujhe bhi koi farq nahi parta."
Payal was confused bt scared too. "Geet yeh tu kya keh rahi hai.Ru crazy?Tu us se milne gae thi?"
Geet "nahi di.Mein nahe gae thi.Kismat ne milaya humein.usne bhi yahi kaha tha. 'kismat hi to milati hai humein'.
Payal "Geet stop it.Bohat hua pagalpan."
Geet stoped while taking out her earring "OMG di..Usne kaha or mein samjh hi nahi paai "Pyaar insaan ko khudgharz nahi banata balke usey itni himmat deta hai ke wo apne pyaar ke lie sab kuch kar jaye..Kisi bhi hadd se guzar jaye" Mujh mein himat hai ke mein uske lie kuch bhi kar jaun."
Payal "Geet bas.Yeh sab meri hi choot hai.Na to mumbai hostel jati na us se milti na aaj ye sab kehti.Bas bohat hua.Tu aaj yahin isi room mein lock rahegi.Ab mujhe koi drama nae chahie aaj teri shaadi hai bhool ja usey. 
Geet mumbled mising him "Jab dil kisi ke sajde mein ho to us par khud ka bhi zor nahi chalta"
 she blinked her tear rolled down.Geet held payal's hand "Dont worry di agar jana hota, to  wapis na aati.Waise bhi wo to kisi or ko chahta hai bohat chahta hai.Or mein to uska naam bhi nahi janti.Aaj pata chala pyar karne ke lie to naam janna bhi zaruri nahi hota."
 Gee hugged payal,payal consoled her Geet continued "di u dont wory.Mein use bhulne ki koshish karungi." 

Geet was standing infront of dresser mirror.The most beautiful bride ever in her golden nd red bridal dress.She was still lost in his memories "kiun aye tum meri zindagi mein jab mere the hi nahi..?Kiun bas gaye mere dil mein jab tumhare dil mein mere lie jaga thi hi nahi..?Kiun..Mujhe tumhe bhulna hoga"she said to herself.Just then payal opened the door came inside,
payal"Geet meine use chhat pe bula lia hai.Tu chal.."Geet hugged payal. "thanx di,apne cousin sister hokar bhi mujhe hamesha real sister ki tarha pyar dia.I love u di"
Payal "Geet lekin tu us se q milna chahti hai?Kya kehna hai us se?"
Geet"mein shadi se pehle ek baar us se bat krna chahti hun..U dnt wory aisa kuch nae kahungi jaisa ap soch rhi hein"
 Geet went to terrace.He was standing showing her back.Geet regain courage nd said "I know u are thinking why i called u here like this.Bt today before starting a new life wd u i wants to tell u something.Dont knw wt ru thinking abt me..Lekin..Lekin mein apko andhere mein nahi rakhna chahti.3 months pehle tak meri zindagi mein koi nae tha,lekin kal hi ek insaan meri zindagi ban gaya.Ajeeb baat ye hai ke mein uska naam bhi nae janti.Kab use chahne lagi mujhe pata hi nahi chala.Mein aapse bs itna kehna chahti hun ke usey bhulane ke lie mujhe kuch waqt chahie.I need sometime,i'll try my best to forget him.lekin pta nhi ye mere bs me hai bhi ya nhi" he turned made her shocked.
Geet"Tum?Yahan?Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?Dekho tum jao yahan se koi dekh lega"
Arnav confused"Mein kiun jaun.Tumne hi to bulaya hai mujhe"
Geet"nahin meine to Arnav ko bulaya tha mere fiance ko tum jao"
Arnav "abhi to tumne kaha u cant forget me nd u r in love wd me.."
Geet "han lekin abhi tum jao.."
Arnav " when u love Arnav so why ru sending him back?"
Geet was scared bt then she made stern face.
Arnav"Yes u chipkali Geet back.Mr.Arnav singh raizada."
Geet eyes glistened wd hope nd hapiness "OMG..U..U know my childhood name.U arnav.U cheat mujhe pehle kiun nahi bataya?"she hit on his chest.Arnav held her both hands in his.
Arnav"kiunke mein chahta tha tum mujhse pyar karo.Arnav se nahi." he hit her nose wd his.
"Kaha tha na kismat milati hai humen.Lekin tumne mujhe pehchana nahi.It means i maintained my figure well..He winked"
Geet made face "i'll still call u motu.U motu...!"
Arnav laughed "this time ur fatter than me madam.Whatever i still love u"
Geet blushed "i love u too."
Payal nd Akash was looking them in shock standing behind.Arnav nd geet noticed nd aparted.
Akash"Bhai kuch baad ke lie b chor do"
they got embarrassed.But then the all laughed.
 Arnav entered in his bedroom.Geet was looking beautiful ever bride.Arnav was about to sat on the bed bt his phone rang.He excused nd went aside for taking the call.When he came back geet was no where.He got worried.He was about to came out of room in her search.But just then he reminded of rain outside.He went to the balcony of room nd ya here was she dancing.Arnav smiled seeing him.Realy she looks more beautiful wdout makeup also.He went to her soaking in rain and asked raising his eye brows "Fashion or coincidence?" she kissed his cheek nd whispered in his ears "Shoq"
he lift her up in his arms nd took her to their 'saij'
 4years later
 Geet while making pari ready for her first day of school. "Arnav..Waise us din highway pe tum kya kar rahe the?Jab mujhe bachaya."
Arnav pushed up his glasses "Engagement se pehle tumse milne aya tha par heavy rain ki waja se drive  nahi kar saka tha.Nd coincidently tum khud waha aagain."
Geet took pari to dining table for breakfast.Nd Arnav talked to us "Dekha?4saal hogaye or daily ek naya sawal yaad aata hai.Plz aap log bina mile shadi mat karna."
Geet called Arnav for breakfast.
Arnav "han aaya!"

All the respective readers Plz kindly hit like button.Hope u enjoyed it.Thanx ayu.

love this os
hope u win
love arnav and geet of your story!!
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx alot my lovely readers for ur support!!😳now no worries wether i win or not..thqnx for admiring my work through ur pms..love u all alotπŸ€—
Edited by Ayushii_Angel - 11 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dats a good1 πŸ‘πŸ‘ short & sweet πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ... initially i felt...isme bhi Rajveer gona have sad love story...for once i thot may be he will not get his love πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but good to see he finally got it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ & they have a happy ending πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thanx 4 the sweet OS & PM πŸ˜›
kashikaaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dear  ronojoy ria really awsome os i simply liked it thanz 4 d pm Edited by kashikaaamna - 11 years ago
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
awesome os ria loved itπŸ‘
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I'm surprised.I neva thot this was an os 4 Rajeev-Shilpa.After reading ur os with matching pics i started loving this pair.Likd Raj falling 4 Kavya.Raj recided 2 popose her,but she vanished.After a long break their meeting thru Pinky was emotional.Pinky wasnt her real daughter.tht was least expected.Confession-engagement scenes wer beautiful