Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
This week's GOTW will be a tad more challenging - to see how much into other serials you all are LOL

A person will ask a question in the format.

Character A and Character B came together in Serial S.  Who were the actors?

Different people can attempt it, and the person asking the question has to state the winner.  The person who gets it right gets to ask a similar question, same format.  If everybody misses it, the person can give it to whoever came closest, or throw it open to all participants to ask the next question.

Just in case this is difficult to understand, here are a couple of examples:

Mohan and Sudha came together in Saubhagyavati Bhava.  Who were the actors?

Answer: Harshad Chopra & Sriti Jha.  (Mohan being from Dharampatni & Sudha from Jyoti)

Raghav and Santo came together in Dharampatni.  Who were the actors?

Answer:  Harshad Chopra and Aisha Kazi.  (Raghav being from DssdSB and Santo from Bandini)

Here are the rules about this:
  1. At least ONE of the entities above - A, B or S - has to be from this serial DssdSB, so that people don't get lost by the quiz meandering to other serials.  In other words, if both the characters are from other serials, the  serial where they came together has to be this one.
  2. All three of the entities cannot be from DssdSB.  Like you can not ask: Sundar and Krish came together in DsddSB.
Hope these are clear.  Have fun playing.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SwEeto.Gsun_89romiosugar1mysticgoryfilmssnowflake.harshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GOTW: Identify the actors" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
First question:

Unniyal and Sudha came together in Dwarkadheesh: Bhagvan Shri Krishn.  Who were the actors?

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
^ Vrish, that is hard. LOL

Alright. I'm guessing.

Answer: The actor who plays Unniyal and Jaya Ojha (Both from DSDDSB, although Jaya Ojha's character was named Uma and not Sudha but I-F lists her as Sudha, so I'm guessing this is a trick question. LOL)

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Mystic

Hint: Sudha is not from this serial, so no, it's not Jaya Ojha.  Only Unniyal is.  The Sudha here can be from any other serial.  One has to guess which actress played her role and then went on to play a different role in DBSK.

Do you know who Unniyal is?

Edited by .Vrish. - 19 August 2012 at 9:16am

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
^ I don't know the actor's name who plays Unniyal. LOL

It can't be Sriti. It isn't listed in Wikipedia that she did a show called that. How many hints can you give? LOL

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

First question:

Unniyal and Sudha came together in Dwarkadheesh: Bhagvan Shri Krishn.  Who were the actors?

Got it!

The actor who plays Unniyal and Priya Bhatija (From DSDDSB and Priya played a woman called Sudha in Baba Aisa Varr Dhoondo) 

Am I right? LOL

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 19 August 2012 at 9:22am

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Perfect!!  You got it!!!

Prija Bhatija played the role of Sudha in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo, and later, the role of Rukmini (Krishna's wife) in Dwarkadheesh.

Unniyal is played by Ram Meher Jhangra, who played the role of Rukmi, Rukmini's brother in the same serial.

I'll give this to ya - next question is yours.

Edited by .Vrish. - 19 August 2012 at 9:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Vrish!

My question,

Viraj and Sharad came together in Kausati Zingai Kay. Who were the actors?

I promise the next question will be hard. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.