Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the lovely updates for this week Sneha, Migan and hopper.

Today's episode was too funny... Saravanan's 'Mappilai Geth' and the scenes after that were too good to watch!  🀣 πŸ€£

The one thing I don't understand is, Why is the 'Ethirppu' for Tamil & Soundarya's love from RS?!! I knew Saradha would oppose but why him too?!!  Was there anything that came in the previous episodes about this?!
Edited by supree - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: supree

Thanks for the lovely updates for this week Sneha, Migan and hopper.

Today's episode was too funny... Saravanan's 'Mappilai Geth' and the scenes after that were too good to watch!  🀣 πŸ€£

The one thing I don't understand is, Why is the 'Ethirppu' for Tamil & Soundarya's love from RS?!! I knew Saradha would oppose but why him too?!!  Was there anything that came in the previous episodes about this?!

hey daa supree... welcome mu πŸ˜†

i remember meenu akka mention in one of her post that both RS and VV dont want to ponnu kudutha ponna taking nu πŸ˜› it happen in one sceen...  just in case one couple is having problem... it would effect the other nu .. adhan reason.πŸ˜‰

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Snrha and Ratna for the wonderful updates.

Last few episodes are funny to watch. Meenu nalla gave to Saratha.

Also Meenu correctly said that you try to act like villain doesn't suit you but you are a good guynnu.

When Saro was mad he looked terrible - but looked cute when he was smiling at meenu. So nice.

Yenna again this Arunachalam? Is he going to be made a comedian again? Hope he is left alone. Paavam avan.
rkalpananaidu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was really great. i the first place i though they will drag the scene for another week... happpaaa they've managed to solve it today itself... loved the conversation of saro and meenu... adhuvum andha mappilai kettu... lol chance illai...

saro kovam patta nallave illai... he looks great when he smiles... pavom oru kissku saro innum evlo naaluku than wait pannum polaaa...

In the end, saradha bulb hahahhaa... idhu thevaiya ...I think what meenu told her was right... she is indirectly disturbing the life of saro...but our saro meenu's love have came across so many problems... henceforth these shouldnt bring much of an issue between them
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sneha kutty for the updates πŸ€—

So meenashi has said no? This is going to make saradha more mad and seem like RS too does not like her answer but i guess he will talk to her about it.

I don't think Saro would agree in the first place. πŸ€”

MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Migan for the lovely Tuesday update, and tnx Ratna akka for the wonderful wednesday and Friday update, and tnx Sneha akka for the great Thursday updateπŸ˜ƒ

ama Ratna akka dappa enda enneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ratna, Snea and Migan for the updates...

I really like the scenes of Soundarya and Tamil...they look cute together.
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks ratna akka for the update 
both tamil and soundraya looks very cute 
and this saradha why does she always behave like this 
bt tamil pavom ,saro must have not behaved like this to tamil 
lest see what all happens 
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Thanks ratna akka for this update..