Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Excellent post croziaxx
If we go by the synopsis or the promos then it will be TVS who will do the Sardhakai.  Once Sugni begins to live in the Haveli then her constant accidental meetings with Adi will gradually lead to love.  TVS will be busy getting Reva treated so no time for Sugni.  Adi as usual out to protect his Reva Mami so he brings the truth to Sugni that once REva is alright Vikram will leave her and Marry Sugni.  Sugni the sansakari girl does not want to ruin the life of another Thakurayin so will see TVS in a cruel light while Adi becomes the Ram coz he is just helping his darling Reva Mami.  But at the end whatever web the CVs weave even with divine interference to bring Adi-Sugni jodi it still projects that Father and son both fall for the same girl which is absolutely GROSS.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunhericroziaxxHillylovestephhhLaila2009

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what about sugni.. ? (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Originally posted by Gewels

^^ calm down croxiaxx! No one has even seen the episode yet so hasty judgments r a bit premature! If Adi does Sugni's sardhakai it will be 4 a reason-and the only person whose life he will mess up will be his. Amu will never understand the sacrifice, his mother will be speechless etc. I will need 2 have popcorn ready 4 this one! I actually think Gulabiya won't mind as much as might be expected. She trusts Adi.

Mansi no need to calm down great post coming straight from the heart. I just can't comment more then already have on the promo thread.

So you're basically saying G is  hypocrite? Doesn't want a man marrying her daughter cause he's already married but is open to sar dhakai to man whose engage to a girl that treat her daughter like a friend & sister cause he isn't married yet.

This is wait and watch game at this point.

yes right and I too think G will b cool with adi doing the sardakai as she herself said she is ready to let sugni go through sardakai by Vikram...this whole thing now with the story is so tasteless n disgusting,...yuckkk!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxForeverSHINeeHillylove

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gewels

^^ calm down croxiaxx! No one has even seen the episode yet so hasty judgments r a bit premature! If Adi does Sugni's sardhakai it will be 4 a reason-and the only person whose life he will mess up will be his. Amu will never understand the sacrifice, his mother will be speechless etc. I will need 2 have popcorn ready 4 this one! I actually think Gulabiya won't mind as much as might be expected. She trusts Adi.

Gewels ! me not talking about adi,me believe  he is doing everything, only for his uncle,not for himself...
and i also agree,because of this act ,amu and his mother will understand him wrong,may be VS too, me have no problem with adi's act, here me talking about  sugni... only sugani,  agreed she is frustrated, anguish etc, agreed she want to ruin her life own,  but i can't stand with her if she accept adi as her TM, no matter what circumstance, and majboori, she is like "Aa bail mujhe mar".. and i can't sympathize to these kind of people.. everybody suffering because of her.. adi,amu,adi's mom,G,and VS every body ..because she made a childish decision.. 
any excuse can't defend her act, i means to say if she want to become bedni,then what is the problem with VS, say to him,make me ur mistress, this way she can hurt him more, acceptance of adi make her character weak and cheap,no matter adi touch her or not.. in my POV..  "virginity is not the single criteria of purity, ur emotions,feelings and intention are equally important".. if she become bedni of some other thakur  in real, means physical too,but if her feeling and soul were pure only for her love, then i respect her,but in this situation, even adi do everything to save her or in the future he treat her like sister, ... whatever.. nothing does matter, then  that will be greatness  of adi, not sug's.. i can respect adi for this, but then i will loose my all respect for her... in that situation she doesn't deserve respect from any body and love of VS... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaviosaraffForeverSHINee

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
croziaxx
I understood your POV.  In simple words you mean to say that the ball is now in Sugni's court whom she chooses.  If she chooses Adi then she is not worthy of respect from anyone but she can choose Vikram now and tell him she will become his mistress.

I agree with you coz Sugni still does not know that Adi & Amu engagement is off so if she chooses Adi she is ruining Amu's life too.

Let's wait and watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxx

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saviosaraff

croziaxx
I understood your POV.  In simple words you mean to say that the ball is now in Sugni's court whom she chooses.  If she chooses Adi then she is not worthy of respect from anyone but she can choose Vikram now and tell him she will become his mistress.

I agree with you coz Sugni still does not know that Adi & Amu engagement is off so if she chooses Adi she is ruining Amu's life too.

Let's wait and watch.

i m not saying that she should choose VS over then adi .no .. i mean what is the need of sardhakai..? to show her anger , means if her mother was ill or some other problem she had, then it could be understandable, but in this situation she loosing sympathy and respect...  

Edited by croziaxx - 20 August 2012 at 4:33am

Vinnie79ForeverSHINee

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Agree in this situation sugni si loosing all her respect and sympathy from the audience. She had other options and she choose to ignore it all...(Go to the city, start over) 

namitagloryzHillylove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.