Phir Subah Hogi

   

what about sugni.. ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Joined: 30 August 2011

Posts: 1679

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
  Guys ! everybody talking about VS,adi, G and others thakurs.. but no body say anything about sug.. u don't feel that if she accept sardhakai of adi.. then this whole move will make her character so low and cheap, ok she thinks VS is a cheater,and she herself want to ruin her life..  but we all know what is reality and cvs also know.. so i can't understand how will they justified to all this, means sug know adi is VS's nephew, she know amu and adi engaged, and amu loves adi too much..     how could she forgot that amu always gave to her respect and affection.  .. amu always support her... i don't want to say this ..but sardhakai means a bediya girl ready to sleep with a man.. so sug is total lost.. like rewa..means if mama did wrong then she will do also wrong,and for this she is ready to sleep with his bhanja.. * i know adi doing everything only for his mama,and he will not touch her*... but this is not enough.. means if she accept him, then she wear manglsutra and sindoor to name of adi,  and in the eyes of society she will become his mistress, and after some time when she will know reality.. then what ? she leave adi and want to marry VS.. ?  then .. this whole move make her character shallow and dirty.. gives her public property  image.. people will say mama and bhanja using her one by one.. so horrible.. Shocked   .. and  acceptance of adi prove her selfish and cheater.. a girl who doesn't care to any body sentiment.. till yet she did nothing for VS except leaving her mother.. and we all know VS is total devadas for her..LOL .. so this is injustice with him.. and amu too..  and as some member say that this is triangle .. then that will be more cheap means a mama-bhanja, those are  like father and son loves same girl.. means no limit and respect in any relationship.. 
don't know what cvs want but sug's acceptance for adi.. one move will crush her dignity, respect and glory... what do u  think guys please share ur view...  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandiya90210muktha_cutenamitagloryzPutijaChalhovHillyloveVinnie79ForeverSHINeeLaila2009manzilmukulpallavi25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what about sugni.. ?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Joined: 05 July 2011

Posts: 19754

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
jo hoga manzur-e-cvs hoga...!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toxiclycutecroziaxx

Gewels

Senior Member

Gewels

Joined: 09 March 2012

Posts: 496

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
^^ calm down croxiaxx! No one has even seen the episode yet so hasty judgments r a bit premature! If Adi does Sugni's sardhakai it will be 4 a reason-and the only person whose life he will mess up will be his. Amu will never understand the sacrifice, his mother will be speechless etc. I will need 2 have popcorn ready 4 this one! I actually think Gulabiya won't mind as much as might be expected. She trusts Adi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxx

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Joined: 03 August 2012

Posts: 1116

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
 I think that so far sug character is shown very weak. i am disgusted at it. we all fall in life but we need and learn how to get up and walk again. all this talk about she wants a difference and she jumps ship cuz of one incidence. come on she preached and dreamed about the impossible and ready to leave the village to realise her dream, now one old papa , sorry guys im not tvs fan, has her lifeless. bash all you want!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxForeverSHINeestephhhLaila2009

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Joined: 12 August 2007

Posts: 2711

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Great Post Croziaxx,


I don't think the cvs are big on values, we are expressing our disgusts at the whole situation, talking about our Sanskaars.  However, do you we really believe that based on what the show is about, they are going to show Sugni any different, when the cvs have made it clear from day one that Sugni will end up with Adi?
No, this is about prostitution, and a girl who dared to think outside the box, and she gets a slap in her face(so to speak).  The slap was not that hard, but because deep down she did not really believe her life could change, she took the slap without trying to find out more about Vikram's situation.

Then the cvs will show Adi and Sugni, getting together, in a disgusting way no matter how you look at it. Even if they fell in love and got married.  It will always be known that Sugni almost got married to his Uncle, and stayed in his house for some days.  People will think and talk and that reputation will always follow her.  Just like how the Bedni who took Adi's Dad will always be know as a husband stealer.Sleepy

I guess it is just the way of the Bednis and I don't think the Cvs had any intention to humour us and show us otherwise. It is pretty much a documentary.  I guess it is our fault to want the show to be our way, on our terms.  

I will stop watching very very soon.

Tired of the show now. Sleepy



The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

figueremuktha_cutecroziaxxForeverSHINeeLaila2009pallavi25

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Joined: 14 May 2009

Posts: 28006

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gewels

^^ calm down croxiaxx! No one has even seen the episode yet so hasty judgments r a bit premature! If Adi does Sugni's sardhakai it will be 4 a reason-and the only person whose life he will mess up will be his. Amu will never understand the sacrifice, his mother will be speechless etc. I will need 2 have popcorn ready 4 this one! I actually think Gulabiya won't mind as much as might be expected. She trusts Adi.


Mansi no need to calm down great post coming straight from the heart. I just can't comment more then already have on the promo thread.

So you're basically saying G is  hypocrite? Doesn't want a man marrying her daughter cause he's already married but is open to sar dhakai to man whose engage to a girl that treat her daughter like a friend & sister cause he isn't married yet.

This is wait and watch game at this point.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutecroziaxxHillyloveLaila2009

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Joined: 27 October 2009

Posts: 7425

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

  Guys ! everybody talking about VS,adi, G and others thakurs.. but no body say anything about sug.. u don't feel that if she accept sardhakai of adi.. then this whole move will make her character so low and cheap, ok she thinks VS is a cheater,and she herself want to ruin her life..  but we all know what is reality and cvs also know.. so i can't understand how will they justified to all this, means sug know adi is VS's nephew, she know amu and adi engaged, and amu loves adi too much..     how could she forgot that amu always gave to her respect and affection.  .. amu always support her... i don't want to say this ..but sardhakai means a bediya girl ready to sleep with a man.. so sug is total lost.. like rewa..means if mama did wrong then she will do also wrong,and for this she is ready to sleep with his bhanja.. * i know adi doing everything only for his mama,and he will not touch her*... but this is not enough.. means if she accept him, then she wear manglsutra and sindoor to name of adi,  and in the eyes of society she will become his mistress, and after some time when she will know reality.. then what ? she leave adi and want to marry VS.. ?  then .. this whole move make her character shallow and dirty.. gives her public property  image.. people will say mama and bhanja using her one by one.. so horrible.. Shocked   .. and  acceptance of adi prove her selfish and cheater.. a girl who doesn't care to any body sentiment.. till yet she did nothing for VS except leaving her mother.. and we all know VS is total devadas for her..LOL .. so this is injustice with him.. and amu too..  and as some member say that this is triangle .. then that will be more cheap means a mama-bhanja, those are  like father and son loves same girl.. means no limit and respect in any relationship.. 
don't know what cvs want but sug's acceptance for adi.. one move will crush her dignity, respect and glory... what do u  think guys please share ur view...  
Excellent post; and no need to calm down; I don't see you as hyper or upset. I see you as pointing out some very valid points that frustrate viewers of this show. It is quite a double standard to suggest that TVS is a bad person and evil because he chose to hide the existence of his wife from Sugni. However, how does Aditya doing Sugni's sardakai make him a better person or Sugni retain the dignity and self-respect of the viewer if she becomes the mistress of the nephew of the man she loved/loves?
 
It does seem rather perverse and disturbing and even among a liberal audience this strikes as rather gross. And even if NOTHING happens, then how on other does all this present to the rest of the world if she leaves him to go with TVS? And what of poor Amu?
 
See, the goal is to get Adi-Sugni together; CVs (and some viewers who are fans of the actor, the character and the jodi) will argue that it is all justified as Aditya's intentions are good and he is simply saving Sugni from a life as a prostitute. The writesr will ahve Gulabiya praise this act of Aditya's.
 
It will also add to the "truth" of the comments made by the priest that people are destined to be togethert and nothing they can do in their lives will make that change - even if they try to live and be with someone else. Meaning, Sugni is destined to be with Aditya and nothing she can do will change it.
 
So there you are folks...that's the show in a heart beat for you. TVS gets uglier and villianous towards his nephew and later Sugni. Now, it is possible that the CVs might be setting us up and it could be TVS, but at the rate this show is going, I would not hold my breath.


Edited by Laila2009 - 19 August 2012 at 10:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutecroziaxxVinnie79Hillylove

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Joined: 27 October 2009

Posts: 7425

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eastmeetswest

 I think that so far sug character is shown very weak. i am disgusted at it. we all fall in life but we need and learn how to get up and walk again. all this talk about she wants a difference and she jumps ship cuz of one incidence. come on she preached and dreamed about the impossible and ready to leave the village to realise her dream, now one old papa , sorry guys im not tvs fan, has her lifeless. bash all you want!
I agree with you but "one old papa?" was the use of that term really necessary to get your point across?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunhericroziaxxHillylove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.