Teri Meri Love Stories

Taporis Ka Adda#2*AB AT*Raghu-Bestest Cute Tapori (Page 94)

Post Reply New Post

Page 94 of 94

Page 1 Page 93
Page   of 94

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Hug
Originally posted by nikki028

@Sayra... my name is Nikhila...n nikki is my nickname...n u can also call me tht...n i will call u chandz,,,so hv u been followin TMLS frm 1st epi?vich r ur top favs one?

@Osh...hws u??long time...Hug..n r u still seein TMLS??
yaa Niks i am watching every lov stories...itz gud to see new love storiesBig smileHug
i knoe m too late to replyWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taporis Ka Adda#2*AB AT*Raghu-Bestest Cute Tapori (Page 94)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandani_C

Originally posted by nikki028

@Sayra... my name is Nikhila...n nikki is my nickname...n u can also call me tht...n i will call u chandz,,,so hv u been followin TMLS frm 1st epi?vich r ur top favs one?

@Osh...hws u??long time...Hug..n r u still seein TMLS??

Hey Nikki I will call you only Nikki since Nikki (aka Shweta Gulati from Dill Mill Gayye) Is my fav Wink!!
So far I only watched Arjun's TMLS LOL  from the beginning to the end !! Watched in fast forward mode Shilpa, Wahi and Grover's one ...!

Btw gals made this sig, will make more soon for sure, I sooo want these two in some shows Embarrassed and why dont AB doing Tv shows nowadays??

Sayra.. This siggy is FAB Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani_CdrfizaahmedNikki_Titli

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Kareena, A God Sent Angel!

September 21st

An angel was born, Kareena Kapoor 

She is known for her incredible acting skills, mesmerizing looks, amazing fashion sense and a lot more. She is also said to be a gem of a person and all that makes her the heartthrob of the nation.

Kareena FC team has organized a Birthday Thread. 

Would like all of you to come wish her. Enjoy the party and have fun with us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani_CNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
AB fans of TMLS forum...plz c this post by me if u want to contribute for AB's bday comin on 31st oct...Big smileBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.