Bade Acche Laggte Hai

**~GOTW~**!!sounds camera action!!*

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Ok guys me here with new Game of the week & this is very simple game. As we all fed up with this question that when we will see our beloved love birds means Ram & Priya with their mini me Peehu together... yes I m also eagerly waiting for them to be together as soon as possible so I thought we all just curse CVs, BT & EK for not bringing them together why not we write our Own RaYa face off story... as in forum we have such a great writers around so let get together & write our own RaYa face off story  & therefore I has given this game name as

sounds... camera... action...

How to play

The game is very simple I am gone a start here story with one point n then other person will need to start with the end point but u will need to write at lest 2 to 3 lines or more then that if u wish or will like in the story so story can move on smoothly...

Rules  

It's very simple U can add anything in story action, comedy drama & romance as per ur wish but look out u r not bashing any character or actor as its against the forum rule... either there is no mother rule in this game u can give any kind of twist u want... there will be no objection on it... any one can join this game at any point. I hope everything clear nwo

I don't know did this game played here or not so bare it... So guys lest go we r going to start it now...

Story so far... 

As per the my imagination candy gest chance to work under Nuts fashion company n she really want to do but  for that she have to go to India for 3 months as her scholarship. Rajat don't get agree for it he says Cady "he can't let her go alone." Cady says "Pooja & Peehu also coming with her so she is not alone."

Here Rajat on just that note allows Cady to go India. Here Cady go Priya & tell her to come with her India after pleading lots of time Priya agrees as she can't see Cady upsets. Ere all 3 moves to India with happy faces just Priya is worried & praying god that her past don't come while hunting her there...

Here they all reached India 1 day passed & Cady makes plane before to join Nuts. She will spend one day with Pooja & Peehu for outing in evening they came to juhu beech where eventually Ram & Kush also there for outing...

Ok guys now starts the story after this how RaYa will met at Juhu beech with their both kids... best of luck...

Edited by leena04 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pihu was very excited to play in da water but priya refuses to take her near da water but on pihu n cady's emotional blackmail she agrees.priya stands far away watching cady n pihu playing in da water.
suddenly pihu sees RAM n runs towards him 
pihu: GOLU UNCLEEE

p.s:nice game leena
leena04 thumbnail
suddenly pihu sees RAM n runs towards him 
pihu: GOLU UNCLEEE

my part
Ram looks at the direction of noise holding Kush hand in hand his lisp carved in to sweet smile seeing his rock star there here Peehu runs to him even Cady notices Ram n runs behind her... both reach to Ram picked Peehu in arm & hugs him tightly... holding him in hi arms... RaHu were happy seeing each other Kush sees Ram n pull his pant as calling him...
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ram sees khush @ took him also in his arms @ introduce  kush @ peehu with each other ðŸ˜ƒ
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
R:Khush aapko yaad he ye kaun he?
K:haan papa yeh peee-- hooo he na..
Peehu interupts..
Mera naam peehu he samje saadu?

Khush makes a face n ram smiles sweetly

very gd game..

leena04 thumbnail
Kush & Peehu fights like just as Bro n sis... untill then candy reaches there & hugs Ram & he even hugs her back...
R: what a present surprise tum dono yaha kya kar rahe ho???? looking at Peehu...
C:sirf hum hi nahi Ram sir Peehu ki mom bhi aayi hain...
R:wat really kaha hai woh...

Cady looks there Priya was standing but her back was facing them... 

Lavi_961 thumbnail
Cady : pls wait sir.. Main abhi bulati hn unko..
Cady priya ko bulane jaati he..

C: jaldi chalo.. Mein aapko kisi khas shaqs se milwana chahti hn..
Bfr priya cd say nythng cady drags her to ram n dono ko aamne saamne khada kr deti he..
leena04 thumbnail
Priya completely shocked seeing Ram front of her she trying to look away as she unable to look in to his eyes... Ram's heart were beating faster then ever he can't believes his Priya is a live & front of his eyes... Peehu looking at Ram & Priya smiling...
C: Pooja meet Ram sir looking at Priya
&  Ram sir meets Ram interrupts in between Priya...
C:NO sir Pooja... Pooja Sharma Peehu's mom...

Lavi_961 thumbnail
Neither ram nor priya could utter a single word.. They could nt cmprehend their emotions... Ram again said priya.. Priya closed her eyes allowing her tears to fal down..
Ram : priya.. T.. T.. Uum..mm z..z..zin...d...a h..ho??
rajreetam thumbnail
Suddenly Priya wakes up in hotel room where she is staying with Cady and Peehu in Mumbai, realizing it was only a dream. Her heart beating very fast...

HA HA HA HA...😆😆😆...

really very nice game...
Edited by rajreetam - 11 years ago