Phir Subah Hogi

Sharing with us all Fans reactions about PHIR SUBA

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Sharing with us all Fans reactions about PHIR SUBAH HOGI adi doing sir dakaii... !!!

Nasir Ghalibjung posted to Phir Subah Hogi

CV ur making a story line crab story again u hurt with our sentiments finally u dissappoint again CV ...listen psh evry time u say keep hope but every time u hurt huh ...Now Adi wll do 100 percent doing sugni Sardakai thn later marriage woww wat a useless story...bhanja ne mamma ke pyar karti ladki ki sardaki bull shit it wll very badly effect on veiwers thning CV...Serial story gives people Inspiration n good thnkng way but this story every time its showing very bad way to public ...huh Dnt want this crab n Useless n Boring n Wrong Story...Im also Quiting this show...

Mansi Jha posted to Phir Subah Hogi

12 hours ago 

CVs ! u did blunder,how could u, u shattered our all hope and wish.. u made sug's character so selfish and cheap if she can accept adi then why not VS.. i don't what to say anything more.. because u ruined this good show forever.. u gave lots of pain and tear to the audians.. u have no value of our sentiment.. i want to say bay for ever.. u all played with our emotion..

Tasha Behar

I don't know if it's true or not but one of the forum posters supposedly saw a promo video of it. That's why I was wondering if anyone else knows about it. If that's true it will be really would be terrible!!!

Tulika Sharma posted  to  Phir Subah Hogi

don't you guys think it would disastrous to show sugni with anyone else other than vikram? how can a nephew who considers his uncle father fall for his uncle's beloved? its just plain gross. got it you guys wanna show sugni strong independent after such an emotional blow. emotional blow could have been of different kind but why separate the two souls of show for that vikram sugni chemistry is just mindblowing amazing sizzling hot they literally scorch the screens.

Tulika Sharma posted to Phir Subah Hogi

why show vikram as a villain? he was is in love with sugni there is no right or wrong in love. he had strong reasons of doing what he did? nevertheless he appologised infront of everyone. can't sugni gulabia understand his his heartbreak his pain? especially i have problem with gulabia. she can't see that vikram loves sugni beyond everything norms of society,caste,family background,relations,rich poor.above all how many times he had helped them when he wasn't even in love with sugni.how is vikram even been shown as"RAAVAN" just tell me this?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriVinnie79Hillylovestephhh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sharing with us all Fans reactions about PHIR SUBA" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.