India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

New Promo (Page 4)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

the promo is as we expected it....if it were real life i would actually be glad , true that the most deserving charcter seems to get the worst hits on the show but i genuinely think that purab deserves someone better(there is almost nothing that jassi has to offer him in a marraige, it is he who brings everything to the table), also in a way he was setting himself up for hurt all along when he decided to go docile with jassi(she apparently has such low self image that she can only appreciate being treated like doormat) .i lost my respect for her long ago when after a big lecture on fair competition , she manipulates purab into getting shital to give her a second chance, then she goes ahead and changes the idea for her collection(floral to inspiration or .....). that alone should have told purab , how ambitious and unthankful she is. while most of troubles in gm are a result of armaan's stupidity yet jassi has been rude and unthankful to him too and tried to forward her ambitions (the day she manipulated him into making her the ceo, gm is not her property and there are far more eligible and legal candidates for that job ie aryan,mallika , even raj...all the major shareholders). 

Edited by pj04 - 30 October 2004 at 11:30pm

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

exactly pj.. I think the biggest disappointment for me in this serial is the way they have been swaying the character of Jassi back and forth..

true if Jassi wants to be treated like a doormat then.. let it be so..

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 12:21am | IP Logged
don't worry lakshmi, it seems we have more excitement lined upDead for us by T &D in future, not only jassi's character but jassi herself will keep swaying between two hunks. while armaan keeps swaying between mallika and jassi, purab between jassi and meenaxi(that is what they are hinting at).so we have three love triangles all at once.now only if we could find a story in here somewhere too.......
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 12:33am | IP Logged
it seems we have more excitement lined upDead for us by T &D

I dont know how much more T&D brand excitement my poor brain cells can take before they quit and take early retirement like Jassi's......Dead
angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 1:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Damn purab leave jassi, mei hu na........Wink

BTW ths for the promo yashiya.Another blopper to stretch the showDead

Meenakshii Groupbie
Meenakshii
Meenakshii

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Why are we saying that jassi will end up with armaan! chk this out. Tarun Katiyal says that jassi will 'FALL IN LOVE WITH PURAB and WILL BECOME AWARE OF ARMAANS DEVIOUS PLANS'. She has so far not fallen in love with purab and not been exposed to the real Armaan. Maybe that is what is going to happen in future...she will realize that Armaan is a low life scum and will fall in love with purab !

Also, diya singh says that 'purab's track has so well gone down with the audience'. if they do realize this, why wld they do against public opinion ? Also, betty la guys wld have given the permission to them to deviate otherwise why wld they have deviated so much. how can betty la guys only be concerned abt the end and not the story i.e. how that end is reached? Wld they just be interested in the adaptaion of the end and not the rest of the story. doesn't make any sense!

excerpts from the article:

"we have quite a few changes in the pipeline to pump in the vigour." Although he said that Jassi won't really be shedding her braces and spectacles soon, but viewers will witness a transformation in her attitude, Katial informed. "Plus we will have a climax to the current build up of the plot, where Jassi becomes aware of Armaan and his devious plots and falls in love with Purab," he added.

Deeya Singh did admit that the story wasn't following the original very closely. "But it has worked wonders for the show. Look at the way Purab's track has been accepted by the masses," she argued.

Edited by Meenakshii - 31 October 2004 at 6:31am
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshii

Why are we saying that jassi will end up with armaan! chk this out. Tarun Katiyal says that jassi will 'FALL IN LOVE WITH PURAB and WILL BECOME AWARE OF ARMAANS DEVIOUS PLANS'. She has so far not fallen in love with purab and not been exposed to the real Armaan. Maybe that is what is going to happen in future...she will realize that Armaan is a low life scum and will fall in love with purab !

Also, diya singh says that 'purab's track has so well gone down with the audience'. if they do realize this, why wld they do against public opinion ? Also, betty la guys wld have given the permission to them to deviate otherwise why wld they have deviated so much. how can betty la guys only be concerned abt the end and not the story i.e. how that end is reached? Wld they just be interested in the adaptaion of the end and not the rest of the story. doesn't make any sense!

excerpts from the article:

"we have quite a few changes in the pipeline to pump in the vigour." Although he said that Jassi won't really be shedding her braces and spectacles soon, but viewers will witness a transformation in her attitude, Katial informed. "Plus we will have a climax to the current build up of the plot, where Jassi becomes aware of Armaan and his devious plots and falls in love with Purab," he added.

Deeya Singh did admit that the story wasn't following the original very closely. "But it has worked wonders for the show. Look at the way Purab's track has been accepted by the masses," she argued.

shaayad isi ko positive thinking kehte hain !!

Go to top