Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
@ Sush, lovely post on Himm!!!Clap

While I am big fan of Himmanshoo since his BBAT days, I look forward to him carrying the same torch with LMYAM.  He is an incredible and brilliant actor who adjusts to any character with quite ease.  I am excited to see him portray the character of Anoop and will continue to watch how his real personality is eventually revealed.  I am sure in due course we will see how Mansi and Anoop's characters are entwined in this marriage!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

didiAqibaa_19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "concept ; anop n mansi (Page 3)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aqibaa_19

Goldie

Aqibaa_19

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Sush, lovely post on Himm!!!Clap

While I am big fan of Himmanshoo since his BBAT days, I look forward to him carrying the same torch with LMYAM.  He is an incredible and brilliant actor who adjusts to any character with quite ease.  I am excited to see him portray the character of Anoop and will continue to watch how his real personality is eventually revealed.  I am sure in due course we will see how Mansi and Anoop's characters are entwined in this marriage!

Him is an awesome actor no doubt..n he is playing the role of anop superbly...waiting to see how these two characters would come together post marriage...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01

Sruthy.L

Goldie

Sruthy.L

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sruthy.L

Originally posted by fairyland13

mujhe pahle hi patha hai ki, kisi bhi tarah jo jhoda Sivani Manasi ko de diya woh Manasi apni shadi mein pehnegi!
When Kavitha ironed the jhoda which Anoops mother sant got buened.So anyhow Naina bhabhi plans to wear Manasi that dress Sivani given to Manasi.
         Anoop and his mother will think Manasis family is against their wills.
oh yes i totally forgot about that dress..so mansi will wear the dress giften by shicani which will in turn create more misunderstandings...
but i am confused ...when the dress got burnt mansi was already in her bridal attire...or did i saw wrong??Confused
@fairyland13
hai yaar please note the retelecasting.in the future episode it will be delivered.
Thank you for the support jps and faiyland

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

00093Aqibaa_19jps01

Sruthy.L

Goldie

Sruthy.L

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
A beautiful shadi i saw until now!
What a beautiful montage!
What a beautiful promo!
Beautiful background music selection a song from "vivah".
"do anjani...".
The song sits the situation of Bidai from the film "Baabul".

Edited by Sruthy.L - 28 August 2012 at 7:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19Aqibaa_19Surish

Sruthy.L

Goldie

Sruthy.L

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Anoop is Hooottt.
I loved the episode of 27/2012.Anoop Mansis moment is like
"Hum apke dil me rehthe hei".Manasi waiting for Anoop until 2'o clock.

jps01

Sruthy.L

Goldie

Sruthy.L

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
That papers makes problem.Ermm

jps01

Aqibaa_19

Goldie

Aqibaa_19

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged

That papers makes problem.Ermm
oh more problem..missed the episode...have yet to see..

jps01

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
When it was First said that AK is going to do a new show, I was excited about it, even though the concept is very much known, i thought, it might add something new to the concept, may be the presentation, or anything, but i was hugely disappointed when it turned out to be nothing different. I have no problem with the acting, everyone of them is a seasoned actor. But somehow, the plot seems a little uncooked with the Shivani-Sahil romance done quickly. When AK is there, we want to see some hot romantic moments.LOLEmbarrassed

One very big problem with the show is its lack in comic parts, or not so comic parts...well lets see how it rolls out now.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.