Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Sruthy.L

Goldie

Sruthy.L

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Manasi is not underestanding charecter while Anoop is brilliant and adjustable charecter.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGill00093Aqibaa_19jps01Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "concept ; anop n mansi (Page 2)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aqibaa_19

Goldie

Aqibaa_19

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dotcom

If u ever Get to see Himmanshoo's show on bhagonwali that was on zee, watch it online. He played gunda in lead role, how he turns into tough but Nice guy. He is extremely talented. He was direct opposite of Anoop. He didnt play guddu, he became guddu. 

He deserves more than big brother role, so I hope he Will get to show his talent 
thanks for commenting...will definitely try to watch..but Himm no doubt is a very good actor...i hope that the cvs gives equal importance to both the jodis n give balanced screen space to the characters...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGill00093jps01Surish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I  commend Himmanshoo for doing such an excellent job by playing  two distinctly different characters: The aggressive Guddu in his previous film and now a very passive Anoop . I think that Mansi and Anoop complement each other each other physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.

Edited by Surish - 21 August 2012 at 7:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nak0400093SushmaGillSruthy.LAqibaa_19jps01

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I agree with everyone here while  Ashish is growing on me...the only reason I decided to watch  the show is really because of Himmanshoo...he's really is a brilliant actor who has come into his own with his versatility. For those of you who haven't seen him before try to catch him as Harayksh on Seven I think Sony has the show on it's youtube link and as Guddu ...as someone previously indicated you can see it online...the man is a chameleonStar :D

Which is why I am looking forward to see how he developes the role of Anoop and he does it along the way you can see the character of Anoop is still being moulded...Sahil is a wild child and will be at times an open book with his emotions and feelings...Anoop on the other hand...will not show his game hand unil he wants you to see it but I will love to see how the dynamics will change as time goes on when he starts to fall for mansi and his loyality between his mother and wife is pulled to the forefront...that tortured emotions will make him shine and steal the show Heart He moved us to tears and laughter as Guddu ...I cannot wait  for him to become Anoop fully Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

didikananya00093Aqibaa_19jps01Sruthy.LSurish

Sruthy.L

Goldie

Sruthy.L

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
When positive and negative becones neautral.
One thinks love marriage and other things arrange marriage .Anoop honours his mother .And he has own thoughts and had clear vision on wkat he is doing.On oter side Mansi cant clarify what she is delivering.

Edited by Sruthy.L - 22 August 2012 at 10:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

00093Aqibaa_19jps01Surish

Sruthy.L

Goldie

Sruthy.L

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
mujhe pahle hi patha hai ki, kisi bhi tarah jo jhoda Sivani Manasi ko de diya woh Manasi apni shadi mein pehnegi!
When Kavitha ironed the jhoda which Anoops mother sant got buened.So anyhow Naina bhabhi plans to wear Manasi that dress Sivani given to Manasi.
         Anoop and his mother will think Manasis family is against their wills.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

00093Aqibaa_19jps01

Aqibaa_19

Goldie

Aqibaa_19

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sruthy.L

mujhe pahle hi patha hai ki, kisi bhi tarah jo jhoda Sivani Manasi ko de diya woh Manasi apni shadi mein pehnegi!
When Kavitha ironed the jhoda which Anoops mother sant got buened.So anyhow Naina bhabhi plans to wear Manasi that dress Sivani given to Manasi.
oh yes i totally forgot about that dress..so mansi will wear the dress giften by shicani which will in turn create more misunderstandings...
but i am confused ...when the dress got burnt mansi was already in her bridal attire...or did i saw wrong??Confused

00093jps01Sruthy.L

Sruthy.L

Goldie

Sruthy.L

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyland13

Originally posted by Sruthy.L

oh yes i totally forgot about that dress..so mansi will wear the dress giften by shicani which will in turn create more misunderstandings...
but i am confused ...when the dress got burnt mansi was already in her bridal attire...or did i saw wrong??Confused
@fairyland13
hai yaar please note the retelecasting.in the future episode it will be delivered.

00093Aqibaa_19jps01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.