Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Aqibaa_19

Goldie

Aqibaa_19

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
hi...i was actually watching an episode of the show..n i ended up watching all the episodes...i was actually surprised cause frankly i had no expectations but actually liked the show..the concept is really good..n the actors are doing a really good job..n just to mention i am really liking AK as sahil...

i am actually very much looking forward to both the jodis esp anop n mansi..though they had few scenes together yet i kind of liked their chemistry...n the character of anop..interesting..n the actor playing anop ie himmansho , i find him really convincing as anop..
there is definitely much more behind the introvert..not in a negative way but it would be good to see how he would adjust with mansi...

do share ur views...are u liking the couples n are looking forward to them??...

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

kananyajenifer123Ms.Shymunny2manvheart1SushmaGill00093inditanutesjps01pensink91Sunshinegirll..Naina..WhiteNights.teletubbykusum11khalifax004Shell16RitzieLadyDabanggShanUlasSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "concept ; anop n mansi" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manv

manv

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
i share yr sentiments, even i started watching the show for ak, did not really like the 1st week, but from last week this show is becoming good
this show kind
 of grows on you
i agree i liked the scene in the cafe between anoop and mansi
feel both of them are doing a fab job,
this serial shows something we all encounter in our lives, and ak is doing a great job
waiting for monday episode

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGill00093Aqibaa_19tanutesjps01pensink91teletubbySurish

Aqibaa_19

Goldie

Aqibaa_19

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manv

i share yr sentiments, even i started watching the show for ak, did not really like the 1st week, but from last week this show is becoming good
this show kind
 of grows on you
i agree i liked the scene in the cafe between anoop and mansi
feel both of them are doing a fab job,
this serial shows something we all encounter in our lives, and ak is doing a great job
waiting for monday episode
same here..the show is getting interesting with time..hope it keeps up its pace..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGill00093tanutesjps01Surish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Well i did not find anything extraordinary in their chemistry .

Plus himanshoo has much more potential then what he is actually playing the guy is very good actor but here i feel him all constricted in big bro role.I still remember his great work as guddu shukla 

Thankfully AK has little bit more chance then Himanshoo as he is shown rebel and rule breaker which means we may expect some angry young man streaks like UdayVeer in future.

Though I know Anoop as big bro will always stand by his rebellious yet sweet little bro Sahil

As for lead pair chemistry ...well non have got chance enough to show it...may be we can see it in future

At present Anoop Mansi have nothing great its all like we have seen in ye rishta kya kehlata and Sathiya so whats new?? ay be in future we get to see something different may be !!!

For Sahi Shivani as well nothing new all in love already with family against them ...nothing new...but here cvs have great chance to garner trp by getting them married in a filmy style with all family against them and they enter the house married LOL 

I can already imagine the great drama ahead.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGill00093Aqibaa_19tanutesjps01pensink91LeesanSurish

Aqibaa_19

Goldie

Aqibaa_19

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
@shana,...oh yes ofcourse there is a lot of drama in future , we can be sure of that..all hell will break lose when sahil n shivani will enter married...imagine his mom...oh n his mom..she is a mystery..
n regarding himanshoo i have nt seen his earlier show so cant say about that..
m not saying that anop n mansi's story is something new or unique...its just that i feel they have chemistry..but ofcourse it depends on the cvs how they would take them in future...its too soon to say anything..but looking forward to the show

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kananyaSushmaGilltanutesjps01pensink91ShanUlasSurish

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Stuck in a lead, lined, fume hood to safely dissipate Anoop's choking gases, Mansi, the lit match, once held closely to the burner, after a moment of reflective silence, she turns him on. Then in the blink of an eye, the burner shoots to life! A writhing, fiery, maelstrom of unrestrained fury that ahem, sputter quietly with a petty, blue, flame. As as it gains momentum, a speeding conflagration of  raging inferno, reaches out farther and soars higher, enveloping it's viewers in it's searing grasp.  We'll all be overcome by the heady rush of adrenaline and a raw emotion, tears of triumphant joy streaming down our cheeks.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGill00093pensink91Aqibaa_19jps01LeesanSurish

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I love Manoop...jodi..thy hav a good chemistry.. Embarrassed love thm..and i like sahil and shivani individually..i agree Anoop is a great actor..u shoud see his asin Himms other performances...he is soo versatile.. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nak0400093SushmaGilljps01Aqibaa_19Surish

dotcom

dotcom

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
If u ever Get to see Himmanshoo's show on bhagonwali that was on zee, watch it online. He played gunda in lead role, how he turns into tough but Nice guy. He is extremely talented. He was direct opposite of Anoop. He didnt play guddu, he became guddu. 

He deserves more than big brother role, so I hope he Will get to show his talent 

Edited by dotcom - 20 August 2012 at 4:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

00093Aqibaa_19jps01LeesanSurish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.