Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

@LMYAM-(<sahil &shivani>) marraige thread

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mishtigc

mishtigc

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
As we all got the news that shivi and sahil is going to elope and get married in temple.this is a thread 4 the wedding.here larkivale and larkavale honge.larkivale dulhan ko kaise sajana chate ha aur larkevale dulhe ko ye janna ha.pls batao.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqibaa_19Roze12ArhainAshishSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "@LMYAM-(<sahil &shivani>) marraige thread" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Do u think they will really get time to get dressed up????

I THINK SAHIL WILL BE WEARING HIS PINK SHIRT with typical faded blue jeans and Shivani will be in her  green long skirt and red kurti with green scarf round her neck.

I can already imagine them marrying this filmy way , wow what a love marriage.

Dulha bhi Mai Baarati bhi Mai Dulhan bhi tu aur Gharati bhi tu 

mishtigc

mishtigc

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
U r right.lakin kya hum kabhi ashish ko dulha rup me imagine kar nahi sakti.like yrkkh and dek

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
I like him in cool dresses though I like him best in white shirt and blue jeans

As for dulha well then he shud get dressed just the way he was in DEK during his marraige jo ho na saki LOL

Coz in that dulya dress he looked smoking hot.

Rishika I think will look beautiful in any bridal dress though pink is my all time favourite bridal dress and would like rishika to wear the same.

Fihaal to i am all mad waiting to see how this Sahil Shivani  marriage scenario plays of.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallik

mishtigc

mishtigc

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Sahil ka shrewani ma bahat acha lagra he lekin color mujhe pachand nahi ayi aur shivi should wear sari.lakin ya kaisa shadi ha jisme sahil ne sivi ka mang nahi vara?

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhilyfan

Sahil ka shrewani ma bahat acha lagra he lekin color mujhe pachand nahi ayi aur shivi should wear sari.lakin ya kaisa shadi ha jisme sahil ne sivi ka mang nahi vara?

yes dear shaadi seems all adhi adhoori without that maang bharo sajna scene

Hope they show proper Sahil Shivani marrage in future...i think that too can become one of the trp gainer for cvs in future where they family decides to get them married again according to all rituals...once shivani has won al lhearsts...which of course will take time

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
HE WORE MA FAV COLOR i so so wntd to c him in blackkk eastrn wear n shalwar tis tym nah pyjamaaa

n la la laaa pehn leee

isseeyy achhaa hawt handshum muaahh cuttee n actuallyy mai buhat buhat pyaraa dulhaaa aur kahin hoga kya;}:p nai naaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

mishtigc

mishtigc

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

HE WORE MA FAV COLOR i so so wntd to c him in blackkk eastrn wear n shalwar tis tym nah pyjamaaa

n la la laaa pehn leee

isseeyy achhaa hawt handshum muaahh cuttee n actuallyy mai buhat buhat pyaraa dulhaaa aur kahin hoga kya;}:p nai naaa
Well said.he is really cute

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.