Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

DOTW : Current track - Sweety G or Pinky G !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31100prabhdikshasingh-HibiscusR-kooliioashajSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW : Current track - Sweety G or Pinky G !" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh-HibiscusR-

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Oyee this is made as the DOTW. So its okay if its separate. Was just thinking where are the forum members went. They should post here too. Will post my thoughts here soon, doing WU :p

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dikshasingh100prabhprerna4rishav

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

• Is Sweety Ji's action justified for scolding Sunny for breaking the show-piece ?

Scolding was necessary, but the way Sweety did it was not justified. Sunny was scared knowing how Sweety's temper is. She should not have pulled his ear or shouted so much.

• Did Sweety ji over-react ?

Yes, definitely.

• Is Pinky Ji right for taking Sunny's side cuz he doesnt deserve scolding for such small thing ?

Not totally right. Yes, Sunny didn't deserve so much scolding for it, but Pinky must have had him apologise for his mistake.

• Or is Pinky ji too lenient with her kids and never scolds them ?

I have nor problem with leniency, in fact I encourage it. If you can make kids realize their mistakes without scolding, more power to you. But other people expect apology for mistakes and you have to teach that to your kid.

Edited by Freethinker112 - 22 August 2012 at 8:56pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31joohi5ifyy100prabhdikshasingh-HibiscusR-prerna4rishavSamraat_92

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Guddi, Amazing Thread firstly. Your POV is right. CV's are back with a good track so here are the answers to ur questions:

1. Is Sweety Ji's action justified for scolding Sunny for breaking the show-piece ?
- Her scolding is really justified since Sunny had lied and done such a thing.

2. Did Sweety ji over-react ?
- Yes, she did over-react by calling Pinky's kids not kaabil.

3. Is Pinky Ji right for taking Sunny's side cuz he doesnt deserve scolding for such small thing ?
- If not corrected fast for small things if the child does a big thing he won't ever listen. Pinky is wrong, but honestly any mother would take her son's/daughter's side. Pinky was right saying that Ginny-Rocky feel a bit free in their house.

4. Or is Pinky ji too lenient with her kids and never scolds them ?
- Yea, Pinky is lenient, she doesn't want her children to grow in a complex and her kids not liking her the way they treated her. Because iss jamane mein, Use the rod/scolding and spoil the child. Gradually the kids go outside and boss over other kids and stuff, maybe to avoid this she is lenient.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhprerna4rishavSamraat_92

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

P.S - I am proud to be in such a mature forum where there is no fight.. and this is such peaceful forum with all calm, mature and loving members .. Still just a note that this is not a debating place.. So please dont turn this into a bashing zone and place your views with grace Embarrassed After all, we all love Parvarish and Parvarish is a fun-loving light-hearted show.. So enjoy and that's it ! Star

I have to totally agree with u on this. Fourm is really peaceful and i enjoy being here. No fights, no abusive words, friendly atmosphere makes me also happy. And the reason is Parvarrish for being a fun-loving and light-hearted show as u said Big smile

-Ridz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyy100prabhprerna4rishavSamraat_92

joohi5ifyy

joohi5ifyy

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I think sweet's behaviour was justified.2)I dont't think she over-reacted, as for as I knw Sweety is  short tempered,it is her nature and here the boy not only broke the glass but also he was continuously lying.3)Pinky takinkg Sunny's side totally wrong.4)I think Pinky is too linient with kids. Specially in case of Rashi.An oversmart girl.Too much of her age. I think its high time Pinky should control her.

Edited by joohi5ifyy - 25 August 2012 at 5:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh-HibiscusR-ashajprerna4rishavSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top