Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Historylover

Originally posted by aru_86

hey bhargu..rushu chale jane k baad ayi/??
kya karun yeh thread dhoondhne mein time lag gayaTongueLOL
must say he has pleasantness on his face..im nt aware of the other shows that he has done but this one he stole my heart for Ram

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rushiraj Pawar as Raam (Page 4)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Originally posted by Historylover

Originally posted by aru_86

hey bhargu..rushu chale jane k baad ayi/??
kya karun yeh thread dhoondhne mein time lag gayaTongueLOL
must say he has pleasantness on his face..im nt aware of the other shows that he has done but this one he stole my heart for Ram

yes dear...rushi is like that only...whoever sees him...his/her heart gets stolen in very first glimpse...i lost my heart when i saw the close up shot of his eyesBig smile...aur phir uski poori jhalak ke baad toh main air condition ho gayiLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.