Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
truely speaking i love rushiraj that's why i was watching..he was looking great as a prince..but i also found no resemblance with ram..so i didn't get hurt
ad the hockey thing stroked me too

truely speaking this ramayan didn't seem that promising to me as 2008 was

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor...RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rushiraj Pawar as Raam (Page 2)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

truely speaking i love rushiraj that's why i was watching..he was looking great as a prince..but i also found no resemblance with ram..so i didn't get hurt
ad the hockey thing stroked me too

truely speaking this ramayan didn't seem that promising to me as 2008 was

Rushiraj is a great actor Aru, and I was genuinely excited to watch him as Ram. Like you said, as Prince Chandragupta he looks great, and he looks great in prince get-up here too, but he just doesn't look like Ram. In fact, none of the 4 boys look like Raghuvanshi princes because the lack of wigs makes them look like today's boys, not raghuvanshi princes. The direction sorely lacked here, and also the inclusion of hockey in place of dhanush baan as RSR and ASR had, as well as the original epic, looked so odd and out of place.Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
loved him as RAM. i was very impressed... Embarrassed

seeing him for the frst time..and  i was bowled over by his subtle acting..so 10/10 for him.

This Ramayan looks impressive.

Edited by nneeiill - 19 August 2012 at 11:04am

arti07

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
@aru & janu

ye modern ramayana hai i guess or the cvx have lost it
hockey Thumbs Down

are thy promoting the game from ramayana :/

..RamKiJanaki..

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
yes i loved him too he was excellent as young ram obedient son and a caring brother ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arti07nneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
i absolutly love rushiraj he rocked as chandragupta maurya now he is taller and thinner...wen his face was shown  i couldnt even recognize him he indeed looked prince charming and the dark skin was perfect for lord shri ram and then loved how he played ram subtly quite opposite to the aggressive chandragupt loved how is growing as an actor

10/10 on my side and i loved the hockey match dont know weather it exists or not but i loved itEmbarrassed

Edited by arti07 - 20 August 2012 at 2:03pm

nneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

i absolutly love rushiraj he rocked as chandragupta maurya now he is taller and thinner...wen his face was i couldnt recognize him he indeed looked prince charming and the dark skinned was perfect for lord shri ram and then loved how he played ram subtly quite opposite to the aggressive chandragupt loved how is growing as an actor

10/10 on my side and i loved the hockey match dont weather it exists or not but i loved itEmbarrassed

yup his acting over ruled everything else..he was brilliant and who knows may be some "khandu khel" existed ...

Edited by nneeiill - 20 August 2012 at 1:10pm

arti07

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Originally posted by arti07

i absolutly love rushiraj he rocked as chandragupta maurya now he is taller and thinner...wen his face was i couldnt recognize him he indeed looked prince charming and the dark skinned was perfect for lord shri ram and then loved how he played ram subtly quite opposite to the aggressive chandragupt loved how is growing as an actor

10/10 on my side and i loved the hockey match dont weather it exists or not but i loved itEmbarrassed

yup his acting over ruled everything else..he was brilliant and who knows may be some "khandu khel" existed ...

okies to sport se yaad aaya...we indian have god for everything like god for studies god for sleep god for rain god for sunTongue...humare sports god kaun hai?????Wink in olden times wenever a person use to start a work they use to pray to god... to ramji ne kisko pray kiya hoga me wonderingEmbarrassed

nneeiill

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.