Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
ohh i am so happy to see my cutie pie Rushiraj Pawar as young Raam..honestly i watch this series for him only...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spring2012-QH-Amor.indupriya2008Historylover-The_Tomboy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rushiraj Pawar as Raam" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spring2012

spring2012

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
is rushiraj child actor. then we will see him today Smile

-The_Tomboy-

IF-Dazzler

-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Hey I guess we know each other DEK forum!! look at coincidence even I made a post regarding it!!! lol!! 

Rushu is cute!! I like him!!!
Loved him in chandragupt!!!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gowri05

Hey I guess we know each other DEK forum!! look at coincidence even I made a post regarding it!!! lol!! 

i didn't go DEK forum much..only made a post once..i roam aroun dcgm forum..mahadev forum..parvarish forum  and balika vadhu forum..
also sometimes in rab se sona ishq forum

but i just love rushiraj pawar

-The_Tomboy-

IF-Dazzler

-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

Originally posted by Gowri05

i didn't go DEK forum much..only made a post once..i roam aroun dcgm forum..mahadev forum..parvarish forum  and balika vadhu forum..
also sometimes in rab se sona ishq forum

but i just love rushiraj pawar
Ohhh I am silent reader in all these !! lol!! rushu looks so different now!!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
His face and acting was nice today, but this costume was not at all impressive.Ouch Why did they not give Shri Ram a wig? This child did not look like Ram but a modern day child. Even as Chandragupta he had a wig, so why not as Ram?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

His face and acting was nice today, but this costume was not at all impressive.Ouch Why did they not give Shri Ram a wig? This child did not look like Ram but a modern day child. Even as Chandragupta he had a wig, so why not as Ram?Confused

so agree with u janu
rushi was gud no doubt but he was not looking divine at all like shri Ram

No offence guyz its just my POV Embarrassed

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

so agree with u janu
rushi was gud no doubt but he was not looking divine at all like shri Ram

No offence guyz its just my POV Embarrassed

Yeah, when I first heard that Rishiraj would play Ram I was kind of happy, because he was good in Chandragupta Maurya, but as Ram he did not look at all divine. Perhaps it's because all the kids looked like normal 21st century boys, without the wigs of royal princes in the treta yug.Ermm

Oh well, he only lasted for an episode so no big deal.

Btw, WHY were the kids playing hockey?!ShockedROFL I doubt that was a treta yug sport!!!

Amor.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.