pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
their scenes were interestng...i lov their conflicts
Vvaannii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetdoc

Specially jab vo rathore se kuch bolta h..aur last mei "SIR""..word pe jyada jor deta h...rathore ka chehra dekhte hi m lyk 🀣

i swear it's damn hilarious, they make the episode complete. without them the episode would be so boring πŸ€£
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I like all those subtle clashes between Rathore and Arjun... and I also like that inspite of these, they do try to work together as a team.
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
I too like their scenes. It's fun to watch.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mushiroxx

πŸ˜† i love their random tiffs n shots upon each other...

more than bro-mance im wondering if there is a triangle...
arjun-riya-rathore...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
riya being the 3rd one here...🀣πŸ₯Ί 

absolutely riya is the third one here. πŸ˜† arjun and rathore together are too hot for riya to handle πŸ˜†
mushiroxx thumbnail
absolutely riya is the third one here. πŸ˜† arjun and rathore together are too hot for riya to handle πŸ˜†

bet ya dear...πŸ˜† the way the both make an exit together after solving the case with the ETF bg playing...they loookkk so HOT...☺️ riya ki to lotttery lg jaegi...hope rathore is not married in the show n he also falls for riya...πŸ˜‰ i wanna see arjun-rathore fighting for a girl...samjhe ya samjhaun???🀣
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

bet ya dear...πŸ˜† the way the both make an exit together after solving the case with the ETF bg playing...they loookkk so HOT...☺️ riya ki to lotttery lg jaegi...hope rathore is not married in the show n he also falls for riya...πŸ˜‰ i wanna see arjun-rathore fighting for a girl...samjhe ya samjhaun???🀣 

oh i was thinking riya and rathore will fight for Arjun ..πŸ˜› πŸ€£  
mushiroxx thumbnail
oh i was thinking riya and rathore will fight for Arjun ..πŸ˜› πŸ€£  

i meant that yar bt this can't happen so at least CVs give us a triangle where arjun vs rathore for RIYA BABY...😳
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah it will be tooo awesome if arjun and rathore fall for riya...anyway does anybody have an idea how thry will decide who'll get the girl?
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next