Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

rathi_95

Groupbie

rathi_95

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
 I think that the love-hate conflict between the two is super awesome and I personally love the way they have a go at each-other for instance how in yesterday's episode Rathore was like "many a times, while doing our jobs, we see the same people all the time.. whether we want to or don't is a whole other story" LOL 

I'd love to see how this relationship between the two growth and hopefully at some stage down the journey we could see an unlikely friendship blossom Tongue

anyway, what's your take on the Arjun-Rathore combo? And any predictions maybe?? 

also, does anyone know what Rathore's first name is?? it's bugging me how I don't know/can't remember Confused Tongue

Edited by rathi_95 - 18 August 2012 at 10:33pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

VvaanniiWj.madEmpressSarayuattack_007kirthiii..Bournville..--ARIA--..Naina..mushiroxxFantasia_junkie-Raichu-Tina2603Love_Arniesupreet_dmg.Kiran.Moumimon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun and Rathore's potential Bro-mance :D" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I simply love their scenes...its a treat to watch their "clash of the titans" type conflicts...

Esp yesterdays epi when Rathore's tells about how they have to tolerate ppl for the heck of their jobs...lolzzz...The teams reactions to it was hillarious LOLLOLLOL

And arjun's constant "Sir Sir" just to get his work done...lolzzz
LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Vvaannii..Bournville..mushiroxx.Kiran.supreet_dmg

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
LOL i love their random tiffs n shots upon each other...
more than bro-mance im wondering if there is a triangle...
arjun-riya-rathore...WinkWink
riya being the 3rd one here...ROFLBroken Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mslee..Bournville..meghasingh.Kiran.

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Specially jab vo rathore se kuch bolta h..aur last mei "SIR""..word pe jyada jor deta h...rathore ka chehra dekhte hi m lyk ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vvaannii..Bournville..supreet_dmg.Kiran.

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
LMAO I love their scenes!<3 Their whole team is fantastic!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supreet_dmg

Arshi-licious01

IF-Rockerz

Arshi-licious01

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Haha I love the whole ETF... potential bromance between Rathore and Arjun seems awesome... Love the bonding... Especially the SIR at the end...

And I'm not sure, I think Sameer is his first name, but I may be wrong...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supreet_dmg

Tami_

Tami_

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
but rathore senior hai to arjun use kabhi kabar sir kyun bolta hai

juwi

juwi

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
its sooo awesome...can u plz let me know which music song it is ? and plzzz make some moreeeDay Dreaming...they r awesome together Heart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.