Debate Mansion

Discussion of the Day: Virtual Flirting (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

ahtika

Goldie

ahtika

Posted: 25 June 2006 at 7:29am | IP Logged
lol....nice topic.... LOL
Virtual or online flirting iz fine if u know the person on other side Wink .....try not to take it seriously n if some1 iz gvin' u headache juz block him/her off Tongue .....
itz okie if he or she iz ur frnd....lol a few dayz ago a guy claimed tht he iz in luv wid me Confused ....i dun even know him so i blkd him...tht was a funny experience.... LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion of the Day: Virtual Flirting (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruby89

Goldie

ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 25 June 2006 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

heheehhe wonderful topic  LOL

Now what's your take on virtual flirting? Is it acceptable according to you? lol ive seem many different people flirting online (diff website - not IF) and well its quite funny how people can flirt without knowing the person so well. Once i was watching TV and there was this Teen news thing and they were telling how just by flirting and getting answers stalkers can find you out, kind of creepy well that mostly does happen on myspace. I am not a fan of online flirting, it sometimes scares me. I mean i trust the friends i get but random people .. i mean how would you know that they are what they say they are... are they even the same gender as they say they are???  so a big NO! to accepting online flirting.LOL

What makes it different from real-life flirting? many things make online flirting different from person. First you know what the person really is justby looking at them... nice? scary? pervert?? etc. face to face is acctually comments that might means something instead of words which anyone in the world could have wrote

Is it just a spice or can it be unhealthy aswell? hahaahhah ohh yeah!!! unhealthy to the MAX! i found this guy on different web who somehow got am online girlfriend all cool blah blah until he found out she already has a BF and talk to this guy just for fun LOL it can be very heart breaking!

What's your reaction if anyone would try to flirt with you online? hehehehee try doing it then you'll knowLOL.. no for real if its a friend just playing around, I would play along until i scare them to stop... but a random person well first LAUGH!!! then try to understand why they msged.... then reply back if in mood be nice if not in mood then straight up answer which can be rude to max with herat breaking LOL. anyone ready to see wht happens??LOLLOL

see i wonder why people acctually do this.. is it cause they are bored and need something to do? or are they drunk? LOL... wondrful topic keep it up

tc,

Ruby

Edited by ruby89 - 25 June 2006 at 2:00pm

jannat 4eva

IF-Dazzler

jannat 4eva

Posted: 25 June 2006 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
nice topic LOL
Virtual or online flirting iz fine if u know the person on other side
many things make online flirting different from person. First you know what the person really is justby looking at them
Embarrassed

alyna

Goldie

alyna

Posted: 26 June 2006 at 3:34am | IP Logged
wow very nice topic!

well i think that virtual online is sumtimes good but mostly its bad.so if a person add u and u chat wth him/her and jus like that u fell in love blah blah.if suppose he/she maybe not type of urs and wo app ko dhoka day rahee ho.so i think not 2 take it seriouly jus take it normal.dont get so involved wth it.becoz u never no de person who is flirting wth is a good type or bad type.so jus block de person if sumby try 2 cheat u or flirt wth u and plzzz be aware of it

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 26 June 2006 at 4:19am | IP Logged
i don't know about online flirting lekin aamna and rajeev are experts on reality flirting and then they say there just frends, i didn't know a proposal was a joke LOL

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Confused

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mQT di

Confused

LOL LOL LOL I love to see this response from you LOL LOL

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MNMS

Originally posted by mQT di

Confused

LOL LOL LOL I love to see this response from you LOL LOL

It is a heartfelt one kiddo.
It is so difficult to define the limit of such behaviour!  It is absolutely fun within limits, but once someone crosses them, other surrounding them could get uncomfortable.  Acceptable level of flirting is very relative LOLLOL, what say my friend Myth- & her theory of relativity? LOLLOL  
Hence when I opened it, I was wondering about what the debate was about more than "wow... cute topic Wink"  

Now I'll go back to my Confused as I need more views.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top