Debate Mansion

Discussion of the Day: Virtual Flirting (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tumhari_Khushi

Now what's your take on virtual flirting? Is it acceptable according to you?umm, i think virtual flirting is ok as long as it doesnt get too out of control!

What makes it different from real-life flirting? most of the time you dont know what the other person looks like and it usually doesnt lead to dating or I mean, online dating.LOL

Is it just a spice or can it be unhealthy aswell? Winkits masala to our bland lives.Tongue - again keeping in mind its not too out of control.

What's your reaction if anyone would try to flirt with you online? Smile umm, nothing reallyLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion of the Day: Virtual Flirting (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mink''s Pink

IF-Dazzler

Mink''s Pink

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
nice topic LOL LOL

Now what's your take on virtual flirting? Is it acceptable according to you?hummmm will say If it is from my friends It's Ok but from strangers not acceptable

What makes it different from real-life flirting?
The main difference is if u want u can just block the person & make him stop flirting in virtual case LOL LOL LOL

Is it just a spice or can it be unhealthy aswell?
It will be spice

What's your reaction if anyone would try to flirt with you online? It's ok if it's from a frind other wise Confused Ouch

alia

IF-Rockerz

alia

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
flirting online... mmm cant say much about it... but i guess it can be a lil awkward if u dont kno the person on the other end...

but its fun at times... so basically am not completely against it... Tongue

alia

IF-Rockerz

alia

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
and yeah flirting in a limit shud also be kept in mind... or else wht is the delete contact option for?? Wink

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
kewl debate...
i personally think that a little healthy flirting never hur tanyone as long as ur significant other doesn't mind. and i'm all for all kinds of flirting whether its fac-to-face, virtual or over the phone!!!

Cuhrazy.Anisha

IF-Dazzler

Cuhrazy.Anisha

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

aaaaah kooool topic!

well i think firting online is kind of harmless but yeh only if u do nt really tell out ur personal info like phone noz n all thn its fine to flirt fr funw id a perfect dtranger whom possibly u'll never even meet

but falling in love online sems stoooopid to me i mean first of all no1 really tells d truth abt them on d first take and tells all fake stuff abt themselves thn later if u fall in love its sooo difficult to tell d truth dat u lied and kya bharosa ki the other person is also nt lying

and to tell u'll i know dis girl frm our city who fell in love wid dis guy on chat and now these 2 r married LOL

but dis incident dsnt change my thaughts abt falling in love online is stooooopid!

_Krishna_

IF-Dazzler

_Krishna_

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
i think online flirting is fine as long u dont reveal ur real identity to the person then it'll add masti to life Wink ...n dont take it seriously coz u wont know mayb its sum buddha claiming to be a handsome hunk...well sumtimes online love can happen coz my relative fell for a girl online and both got married but the worst part is the guy is 7 feet tall n the girl is hardly 5 feet so they look like tom and jerry as one's tall and other short..so in a way i think online flirtin is gud but fallin in luv online can bring in such weird jodis LOL

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 24 June 2006 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
hmmm nice topic i think it all depends on what type of flirting it is if its known on both sides that this is mere flirting i think then in that case its okay i bit of harmless fun sometimes it helps u to get to know someone better but like eveything in life there should be a limit but i get the sometmes the boundaries to that can seem a bit hazy if the other person dont know that u are only flirting and take wot u sauy literally it can later cause many sonfusiion and arguments

if its consenual on both parts i think its okay and i think online is much safer yaar u are not physically in the presence of the other person therefore u are not putting urslef in phyiscal risk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top