Users

Frequent Posters

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: MNMS

[quote=mQT di]πŸ˜•[/quote]

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I love to see this response from you πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

It is a heartfelt one kiddo.
It is so difficult to define the limit of such behaviour!  It is absolutely fun within limits, but once someone crosses them, other surrounding them could get uncomfortable.  Acceptable level of flirting is very relative πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, what say my friend Myth- & her theory of relativity? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  
Hence when I opened it, I was wondering about what the debate was about more than "wow... cute topic πŸ˜‰"  

Now I'll go back to my πŸ˜• as I need more views.
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tumhari_Khushi

What's your reaction if anyone would try to flirt with you online? 😊

I just tell them that i am a mom of two kids and they leave me alone,well.......most of the timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mermaid_QT thumbnail

AniHoney.. ooh babyy... . wanna get together sometime?? πŸ˜‰
ani11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

AniHoney.. ooh babyy... . wanna get together sometime?? πŸ˜‰

sure babes ,as soon as i get a baby sitter for my hubby and kidsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ani11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tania.ganguly

Qt and I are planning to paint the valley red in summer.Just hop in from DFW and join us.We have lots of virtual caregivers around who can baby sit our hubbies and babies.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

See virtual flirting has its advantages. I would ask my hubby to indulge in some so that I get a babysitter..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†thanks for the offer Tania,but summer will be spent in India ,so may be laterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†I like the idea of virtual caregiversπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mermaid_QT thumbnail
now this is quality flirting πŸ˜‰
ani11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

now this is quality flirting πŸ˜‰

i prefer quality over quantity anydayπŸ˜†

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice topic..Guess what, even I was fishing for nice topics from the old ones and almost picked this one to show it to you..

cool_pooja thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tumhari_Khushi

Now what's your take on virtual flirting? Is it acceptable according to you?

No its not. People who flirt in the virtual world start flirting in real life also. They think dat as in the virtual world its acceptable, it can be acceptable in real life also. Its actually very cheap in both the worlds and can lead to heartbreaks.

What makes it different from real-life flirting?

The difference is that in most cases atleast u know the person is just doing dis for a gud laugh and doesnt care much. However in real life u have doubts abt what the person feels abt u. Also in the Virtual world u dunt know the guy/girl whoze flirting wid u whereas in the real world u know that person.πŸ˜ƒ

Is it just a spice or can it be unhealthy aswell? πŸ˜‰

Its very unhealthy bec u get the hang of it and think its not a big deal however u mite not realize ur giving sum1 wrong dreams.

What's your reaction if anyone would try to flirt with you online? 😊

I will just ignore that person and will block him until i know that person.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by cool_pooja - 17 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail
It is rare that I flip on my own thoughts. The posts I made earlier in this thread during a girlie and fun chat with my friends ani and tania were in a light mood. Today, I will post my serious thoughts. 
The disturbing "PREDATOR" segment showing several men (quite a few Indians too--  that was saddening)  chatting sexual content with UNDERAGE girls and going all the way to her home to have sexual relationship 😭  has got me very alarmed. 

1. Virtual flirting is okay and harmless ONLY WHEN BOTH the individuals either have a reason or have no reason, no willingness and no desire to take it a step away into reality from the chat. If they have a reason, they both better be RESPONSIBLE ADULTS whose REAL FRIENDS are AWARE of such ONLINE INDULGENCE since net can invite wackos.

2. In case of UNDERAGE and even younger than 23, i would say NO PERSONAL CHATTING with stragers no matter how cute and friendly and fun they may appear πŸ˜• .
The reason why it is VIRTUAL is because unless both the parties are HONEST and REALLY feel seriously involved, ONE CAN BE HURT if the feelings stay Virtual for one and become real for the other.

3. Very many times, people indulging in virtual flirting have more than plenty IDs and they may be chatting as both male / female, a teen, a person in 30s and even a person in 70s. Who knows who is really typing at the other end?

BEING CAREFUL AND ALERT IS THE KEY TO VIRTUAL FLIRTING.
Also, read the vibes from fellow chatters. There are people who indulge in harmless occasional flirting and they are likeable.

QT didi could be a wacko man for crying out loud πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (kidding about that to make a point) 😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago