Page 2 Page 10

Tumhari_Khushi

IF-Veteran Member

Tumhari_Khushi

IFs Creative Head & Creative Artiste

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Discussion for June 23-25, 2006

Hi Friends Hug

Time for a new Debate Big smile All of us have found wonderful friends on I-F. Aur some even flirt with others Wink

Now what's your take on virtual flirting? Is it acceptable according to you?

What makes it different from real-life flirting?

Is it just a spice or can it be unhealthy aswell? Wink

What's your reaction if anyone would try to flirt with you online? Smile

Incase you're interested in reading comments regarding this...check this out:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=306173

Loads of Love,

I-F Development Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion of the Day: Virtual Flirting" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JinK

IF-Rockerz

JinK

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 10:06am | IP Logged
First reply LOL

Well, personally I think that flirting, especially if done with someone you do not know well, can get very dangerous. If you say "I love you," they could take it seriously. Online friendship is very good, but flirting... no way. Everything has an extreme, and people can get extremist as well. They could really get possessive or do something wild.

I see, in a chatroom, things like "I love you my sweet," which I know is just like a joke between two people, but it does make me feel strange. Personally, I have never flirted on IF or anywhere else. I mean, I never say I love you, because I feel uncomfortable saying that phrase. Another thing is that what if your family member reads the transcript? They will not believe that it is a joke, will they? So I would tell everyone not to flirt online.

Smile

Edited by JinK - 23 June 2006 at 10:15am

Miss.Netherland

IF-Rockerz

Miss.Netherland

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 10:16am | IP Logged
2 Reply.... Big smile

Miss.Netherland

IF-Rockerz

Miss.Netherland

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 10:16am | IP Logged
2 Reply.... Big smile

buttercup

IF-Veteran Member

buttercup

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 10:26am | IP Logged
woooo really interesting topic Big smile LOL

I dont believe in online love, flirt and all in a serious way.. but for fun.. to enjoy the moment.. its okay to if we are within the limits..

but its like this.. wen we get really close to ppl as friends.. its like this " we are like best friends so sab kuch chal tha hai" Tongue LOL ..in tht way flirting fr fun is funny.. but faling in love after flirting online i dont believeLOL

Acceptable if im really close to tht person as a friend.. as i said above.. wid friends everything is okayy..wen we have trust in tht person

i dunnno Confused LOL

Is it just a spice or can it be unhealthy aswell?
Cud be unhealthy .. coz i don believe online love, marriage.. flirting seriously.. as long as its taken as fun its fun..n healthy

What's your reaction if anyone would try to flirt with you online?
I guess someone who dont know me wudnt flirt wid me...but i guess i wont talk like tht..we use to block ppl on msn n yahoo also wen strangers add.. so iguess same wud go wen someone adds or flirts online LOL

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I beleive that online flirting is safer than the real one cause in online flirting the person who flirts doesn't know ur real identity and this makes the person feel a bit more secure.

But as jink said, flirting with someone u don't know well is always dangerous and also if some stranger starts flirting with u online, it doesn't feel right

so yea...virtual flirting, though safer, is still not good (except if its a dating site!   LOL )

Naina

koolchick

IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 11:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Groovychick

IF-Rockerz

Groovychick

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
interesting topic Smile
Ermmm..to a certain extent..yes..i mean u need 2 no what u r doing and yea..it's acceptable 4 me.. Tongue

Hehe..most of the tym 4 me it's jus ppl muckin around with me n stuff..in real-life..as far as i no..a lot of ppl percieve it in different ways Confused

Is it just a spice or can it be unhealthy aswell?
4 me it's jus a spice to add a bit of fun 2 my chats lol..but err yea..it can def. be unhealthy..i mean u need 2 no when 2 stop and jus internet safety Wink

What's your reaction if anyone would try to flirt with you online?
lol..lyk i said i would take it just as a joke..and well..there's not much chances u'll meet up neway..especially if u both live in 2 totally different places cross the country maybe Confused LOL

Tina xx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top