Don't worry Poorvi...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I have never watched Indian Idol prior to this season in my life (American Idol is 1000 times better). Poorvi was the only reason that made me hooked to this season, but since she has left, i won't be watching it any more. Poorvi, you have a great voice and you sing uptempo songs like no other contestants.👏  So hope you achieve all the success and if you ever come to perform in NY, i would deff come to see u.😃
I don't think that she expected herself to go that far in this competition. She should have gone before Ritika and Sohini. She must be very happy that she made it to top 4. 
she did not deserve to go so far ... the fact that Ritika left before her was so annoying ..  she is lucky to survive so far only because the judges favored her... if it was for the junta she would have gone long back... her attitude sucks
Originally posted by JasToronto

I don't think that she expected herself to go that far in this competition. She should have gone before Ritika and Sohini. She must be very happy that she made it to top 4. 
OMG finally you said it...
THE BEST ELIMINATION SO FAR

My choice of winners

1 - amit
2 - vipul
3 - dev
Indian Idol should be someone who matches in todays kind of songs.
Also it should be someone who is completely different from everyone else.
I love devender but u can still find singers like him somewhere..
Vipul doesnt derserve it and Amit doesnt either
Poorvi was so unique.. they lost the best person on the show...
LOL im so happy she left, she shouldve left ages ago...
sohini, ritika, koushik  were amazing they shou'dve stayed :(
ohwell. goodluck to poorvi in the future :)
poorvi sings in a genre that is popular today. she has the talent, confidence and i have to say arrogance to succeed. she was not an ideal contestant only as far as indian idol is concerned b/c she couldnt sing all genres. but nowadays music directors are looking for voice that are hatke. not the typical romantic voices like sonu and shreya. and poorvi had that voice.
Originally posted by Dadisa2011

poorvi sings in a genre that is popular today. she has the talent, confidence and i have to say arrogance to succeed. she was not an ideal contestant only as far as indian idol is concerned b/c she couldnt sing all genres. but nowadays music directors are looking for voice that are hatke. not the typical romantic voices like sonu and shreya. and poorvi had that voice.

It is singing competition but not voice competition. There was one topic for best voice but nobody polled votes for her voice. Were you sleeping in ur maki ch...t    at that time. Why did you not polled votes.  Now stop screaming like donkey as she was screaming and stop fu...cking her voice.