ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This is what khushboo might have said, what is thought will not happen and will happen what is not thought of and etc. etc.  as Arnav will have an accident and Shyam's entry to RM. I don't know whether this spoiler to be believed or not, yet just I shared my thought. Marriage will happen for sure, but what if Arnav's accident happens. CVs are giving only tension if this is the case. Tension hi tension hai. Once again, i don't know whether this spoiler is true or not, so was just thinking loud. Please share your thoughts, so that  I can also get some solace.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
why everyone is ignoring my post? is it so bad?
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hope it's not true
I am sooo scared
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
It's a fake news yaar! I don't know how people on his forum trust everybody! 
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Are you . . . ?
People here only think negative!!!
rightknell11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkatmala

This is what khushboo might have said, what is thought will not happen and will happen what is not thought of and etc. etc.  as Arnav will have an accident and Shyam's entry to RM. I don't know whether this spoiler to be believed or not, yet just I shared my thought. Marriage will happen for sure, but what if Arnav's accident happens. CVs are giving only tension if this is the case. Tension hi tension hai. Once again, i don't know whether this spoiler is true or not, so was just thinking loud. Please share your thoughts, so that  I can also get some solace.

If you are an IPKKND fan then forget getting any solace, because at every turn you will see that the good are always bashed, beaten and humiliated. Till this show's end, you will always see that the evil are powerful and will continue to suppress the good. Not just here, all the other TV shows tend to show this. I don't know what sado-masochistic tendencies the writers are suffering from!

Instead of putting Shyam to justice and showing everyone his evil deeds, they are pouring adversities on Khushi and Arnav almost constantly. Why? Have they nothing new to show?

Shyam should be thrown out of RM, there can be no two ways about it. Now with Shyam so out of Anjali's life, should they not concentrate introducing someone nice and charming for Anjali as well?

Bringing goodwill to the show is easy, but the writers tend to go with convention and to show all this rona dhona can be avoided but they like to dwell on it for weeks and weeks, but show only two moments of happiness.
Edited by rightknell11 - 11 years ago