Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav's accident!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
This is what khushboo might have said, what is thought will not happen and will happen what is not thought of and etc. etc.  as Arnav will have an accident and Shyam's entry to RM. I don't know whether this spoiler to be believed or not, yet just I shared my thought. Marriage will happen for sure, but what if Arnav's accident happens. CVs are giving only tension if this is the case. Tension hi tension hai. Once again, i don't know whether this spoiler is true or not, so was just thinking loud. Please share your thoughts, so that  I can also get some solace.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nik28sun_89shilparoxxDeedeepa1GodhuliLogon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arnav's accident!!!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
why everyone is ignoring my post? is it so bad?

Deedeepa1

IF-Rockerz

Deedeepa1

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Hope it's not true
I am sooo scared

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogon-SweetJasmine-

sidie

Groupbie

sidie

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
what the???

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
It's a fake news yaar! I don't know how people on his forum trust everybody! 

barsita-SweetJasmine-

Deb_Barun_Arnav

IF-Rockerz

Deb_Barun_Arnav

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Are you . . . ?
People here only think negative!!!

rightknell11

rightknell11

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

This is what khushboo might have said, what is thought will not happen and will happen what is not thought of and etc. etc.  as Arnav will have an accident and Shyam's entry to RM. I don't know whether this spoiler to be believed or not, yet just I shared my thought. Marriage will happen for sure, but what if Arnav's accident happens. CVs are giving only tension if this is the case. Tension hi tension hai. Once again, i don't know whether this spoiler is true or not, so was just thinking loud. Please share your thoughts, so that  I can also get some solace.

If you are an IPKKND fan then forget getting any solace, because at every turn you will see that the good are always bashed, beaten and humiliated. Till this show's end, you will always see that the evil are powerful and will continue to suppress the good. Not just here, all the other TV shows tend to show this. I don't know what sado-masochistic tendencies the writers are suffering from!

Instead of putting Shyam to justice and showing everyone his evil deeds, they are pouring adversities on Khushi and Arnav almost constantly. Why? Have they nothing new to show?

Shyam should be thrown out of RM, there can be no two ways about it. Now with Shyam so out of Anjali's life, should they not concentrate introducing someone nice and charming for Anjali as well?

Bringing goodwill to the show is easy, but the writers tend to go with convention and to show all this rona dhona can be avoided but they like to dwell on it for weeks and weeks, but show only two moments of happiness.

Edited by rightknell11 - 18 August 2012 at 3:23pm

Rujul13-SweetJasmine-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top